Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reallllyyy wanted to see this🤣 but I think she may just be scratching the tip of her nose by digging her nail in and then biting her nail. I used to do this when I had acrylics because you don’t want to scrape off your foundation by actually scratching!!

Okay I looked again and half of the nail does seem to be in her nostril😂

Reactions: 3
I reallllyyy wanted to see this🤣 but I think she may just be scratching the tip of her nose by digging her nail in and then biting her nail. I used to do this when I had acrylics because you don’t want to scrape off your foundation by actually scratching!!

Okay I looked again and half of the nail does seem to be in her nostril😂
and she is known for picking her nose, even mejulie knows it lol

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand any of them so I’ve only just seen the video but omg they are so boring. They have the most bland, monotone personalities ever.
Also they just look so awkward with eachother (especially haz and ana). It gave me so much second hand embaressment to watch. Also ana looks sooooo different lol

Reactions: 15
So many negative comments on her recent video. And it is a shamble, instead of buying meal deals and dairy milk chocolate why couldn’t she of tried Greek, Turkish, Pakistani or Indian food, and visited local foreign supermarkets or ordered from them? Everything is so half arsed.

Reactions: 30
I always think surely she can’t be that stupid, and the she goes and proves me wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs just wear some leggings and a tshirt like everyone else...always has to dress like she's having a photoshoot
i'm sure everywhere in the uk right now its raining, windy and cold, so why's she got her legs out like its over 25 degrees?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So jed’s gf has just came up on my fyp on TikTok and she’s really pretty and can actually dance instead of just moving her hips like ana

• Haha
Reactions: 13
on her instagram post of her in the m&m jacket and bikini she seems a little flirty with max from max & harvey. he’s 17 and she’s gonna be 20 that’s a little weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, thought I’d just look at some dates to see if Ana has been faking results for her ‘workouts’
D6AE3E6E-BC1C-4AEE-BD7B-04FF2CF6C407.jpeg

When her stomach actually looked normal. 24th January.
6BDDA3E5-60EF-45AE-8992-749E109B4665.jpeg

When she first started ‘working out’. 1st April

When her stomach first started looking weird. 10th June
67869F49-3CA1-4494-BB61-C3FAF7DAB1DB.jpeg

And again. 22nd June
E14E5E3E-5F32-457D-8180-2E90696EE19D.jpeg

Her basic haul vid, can very obviously see contour lines.1st July
It could be possible that she’s faking results or just trying to make herself look skinnier but in the last picture the contouring she’s attempted honestly looks more like fat. (I know she isn’t fat)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So many negative comments on her recent video. And it is a shamble, instead of buying meal deals and dairy milk chocolate why couldn’t she of tried Greek, Turkish, Pakistani or Indian food, and visited local foreign supermarkets or ordered from them? Everything is so half arsed.
Yeah, or she could’ve stuck to food that she’s heard of and made it herself, if she didn’t know what to make she could’ve gone to the shop and looked at the ready meals for inspiration on what to make!

Reactions: 11
The Byron obsession gives me second hand embarrassment, Ana is always the one joking about it, Byron never says anything lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That video was so uncomfortable to watch, it’s like she’s trying to be funny and have banter to fit in and impress them

Reactions: 18
Ffs just wear some leggings and a tshirt like everyone else...always has to dress like she's having a photoshoot
That skirt would look so much better paired with a polo shirt. Also it just me but that little bag doesn't suit that baggy outfit, not that any bag could make it look any less unflattering anyway

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.