Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it genuinely looks like she’s contoured her stomach or something. I know she is quite slim already but it just looks so fakeView attachment 169291
It lowkey looks like she is sucking her stomach in. Like I'm glad i didn't watch Ana when i was younger because she is so fake. I feel like i would've been influenced by the way she looks and therefore felt bad about the way i looked. I'm not trying to be rude but shes defo not an XS in clothes and this in no way is me saying shes fat because she isnt. There is barely fat on the girl and she does have a really nice body but shes at least a small. Sorry to waffle on but I think she needs to address body confidence and she needs to stop contouring her stomach because she is teaching 12 year olds that they need to put makeup on to look skinny when everyone is beautiful in there own way

Reactions: 24
Her stomach looks different in every video/post? Like, yeah bloating etc would change that but it looks contoured , it’s weird?
like millenialpink said, she’s small, skinny, has a nice figure but definitely isn’t toned like she makes out

(side note, did the contouring start the same time as her workouts? Is she faking results maybe?)

Reactions: 15
This is a little off topic but I was watching haz’s video and I love how she uses her platform to actually educate her viewers on black lives matter and getting poc to tell their stories!! If only Ana could use her platform on something like this

Reactions: 10
Ugh why did she need to wear the bikini/expose her entire body to show the jacket? I swear a few weeks ago she was complementing herself on her new ability to style outfits etc 🧐
Agreed lol. It definitely comes off as if Ana was one of those girls who never got much male attention growing up, so now with her platform & her body she's going OTT with the scantily clad outfits, sex talks, etc. I'm all about confidence, but it feels like there's actually a major lack of it so she tries to go above & beyond

Reactions: 17
This is a little off topic but I was watching haz’s video and I love how she uses her platform to actually educate her viewers on black lives matter and getting poc to tell their stories!! If only Ana could use her platform on something like this
tbh I don't mean to sound rude I feel like a lot of influenzers just posted things because it was kinda trending. And that wasnt the point of it. Ana I think shouldve done a sit down video and told people what is actually going on and how they can help.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 169257
Sorry aren’t your boobs meant to actually fit in these tops?? As in, like a bra in a way??? I’m pretty sure the ‘wired’ bit isn’t meant to be resting on your boob, but rather under them?? Lmao she’s so stupid, but the
View attachment 169261
the buttons on this one look like they’re gonna explode as well. One wrong move and pop pop pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can quite clearly see she’s sucking in to make the jeans hang loose on her waist, the way her stomach dips in like that. She’s a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
tbh I don't mean to sound rude I feel like a lot of influenzers just posted things because it was kinda trending. And that wasnt the point of it. Ana I think shouldve done a sit down video and told people what is actually going on and how they can help.
Yes absolutely!! Haz is still posting about it and almost half of her recent videos have been clips of poc telling their story is amazing

Reactions: 7
Honestly, her descriptions.

"This is a brown cardigan."

"This is a white top."

bleeping hell. No tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She is honestly the worst at describing clothes isn’t she? Honestly thinks she’s a fashion guru ffs.

noticed she didn’t try on the small blue crop top which pretty sure was a size 4

Ana: I have really found my style
Also Ana: everyone is wearing... so I got it

So this is the look of Madison Beers that she was trying to recreate. Btec Ana strikes again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This girl has no personality
You have the chance to have 1 million followers, use your platform! Be original, be Anastasia, don't be a copycat

Reactions: 12
Her stomach looks different in every video/post? Like, yeah bloating etc would change that but it looks contoured , it’s weird?
like millenialpink said, she’s small, skinny, has a nice figure but definitely isn’t toned like she makes out

(side note, did the contouring start the same time as her workouts? Is she faking results maybe?)
p sure she just wants to appear “fit” lol, like an insta baddie, whatever it is it’s obv for popularity and image

Reactions: 7
View attachment 169257
Sorry aren’t your boobs meant to actually fit in these tops?? As in, like a bra in a way??? I’m pretty sure the ‘wired’ bit isn’t meant to be resting on your boob, but rather under them?? Lmao she’s so stupid, but the
View attachment 169261
the buttons on this one look like they’re gonna explode as well. One wrong move and pop pop pop.
Exactly I couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable it must be having the wire digging into your boobs

Reactions: 5
OMG it VEXES me that she thinks she's now a style influencer. everyone knows how to style outfits luv your no Gok Wan just because you're copying the same trends everyone else is wearing.

Reactions: 21
OMG it VEXES me that she thinks she's now a style influencer. everyone knows how to style outfits luv your no Gok Wan just because you're copying the same trends everyone else is wearing.
tbh she needs to come up with more original content. Like she has done soo many quick fire assumptions and asking my mum questions you are to afraid to ask. And all she does is clothing hauls. I watch quite a lot of youtubers and majority of them do clothing hauls inside a vlog (A vlog that isn't sponsored) It just kinda shows me that shes quite lazy and if she does a separate video for her hauls she'll get more views. Also i hate it when the only reason she vlogs is to do sponsored videos. Its not content for her fans. Its lining her pockets.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.