Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana, stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen.View attachment 168435
I love this hair! Bleach blonde is something girls do when they want to be young and popular. But when they grow up, this looks soooo much more classy and I think she could pass this off wayyy better than Saffron could tbh. It will look much healthier too.

Tired of seeing low blows about Ana's teeth again though. Please don't pass this off as "worried for her health", making constant comments on her teeth is mean, especially when she's hinted it's an insecurity. "Why doesn't she get it fixed then/ she can afford it" blah blah - you understand that she can never win right? She get's invisalign. Comments she doesn't wear it. She goes to get more moulds. Breaking lockdown. She wants a perfect smile and thinks about veneers. People witch at her for that too. Who cares about someone's teeth and how aesthetically pleasing they look? Teeth are literally in our mouths so we can eat and chew. Moaning that her's don't adhere to society's standards of acceptable or beautiful only perpetuates the stigma that we need to change ourselves to fit in or we are deemed less than. Ana is a young, impressionable girl who is a victim to these standards (hence the tan, fast fashion, photoshop), bitching at her telling she needs to look a certain way is only encouraging these things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I mean there’s been previous posts that show she’s been buying subs, like when she reached 1 million so it’s probably accurate knowing ana
She gets pretty good views though, especially her 24-hour challenges which is beyond me seeing as they're the worst of what she does, but her views do line up with her subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a good Never Have I Ever for Ana. Never Have I Ever created decent content on my Youtube channel. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mejulie really needs to get a proper job instead of advertising rubbish on instagram if she wants a new car. I bet you she throws half of it away after she gets her money. She is clinging onto the back of Ana's career. I bet if Ana moves out like she said she was gonna do Julie will start a youtube channel or something to get more money.
tbf I would love to see Mejulie face if Ana bought herself a new car considering how many hints she’s been dropping that she wants/needs a new one
That’s actually rude that she’s been saying she wants a new car considering ana bought her the one she’s got now anyway which she said is supposedly her “dream car”

Reactions: 6
The amount of sugar she consumes is highly concerning. If she continues to eat all that processed muck she will almost definitely get type 2 diabetes. Just because she isn't big (god knows how she is so thin) doesn't mean she isn't putting strain on all of her organs. Also her teeth, god think of all the sugar that coats them constantly. By the time she's 50 she will probably have to have most of them pulled out!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ana: "Everyone just has an obsession with wanting me and Byron to be together"

Also Ana:
20200701_140943.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
LADBible are picking up Ana’s fake designer Tinder video, here we go with Ana getting a bigger head 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LADBible are picking up Ana’s fake designer Tinder video, here we go with Ana getting a bigger head 🙄
I'm 90% sure she pays for her content to be promoted on LadBible. Theres no way that demographic is the least but interested in her content.

Reactions: 20
I'm 90% sure she pays for her content to be promoted on LadBible. Theres no way that demographic is the least but interested in her content.
1000% agree. It all ties up nicely with her buying more YouTube subs. What a knob head.

Reactions: 13
I still have the opinion that someone from LadBible thinks they can hit it. Or has hit it, idk. And that's why her absolute shite keeps getting promoted...if she doesn't pay for it herself ofc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of sugar she consumes is highly concerning. If she continues to eat all that processed muck she will almost definitely get type 2 diabetes. Just because she isn't big (god knows how she is so thin) doesn't mean she isn't putting strain on all of her organs. Also her teeth, god think of all the sugar that coats them constantly. By the time she's 50 she will probably have to have most of them pulled out!
It concerns me as she drinks so much coke and fanta in her 24 hour challenges. In the tesco meal deal 24 hour challenge she got like a smoothie and 4 bottles of sugary carbonated drinks. Its really not good for the nerves in her teeth if she consumes that much sugar just in her drinks

Reactions: 9
I love this hair! Bleach blonde is something girls do when they want to be young and popular. But when they grow up, this looks soooo much more classy and I think she could pass this off wayyy better than Saffron could tbh. It will look much healthier too.

Tired of seeing low blows about Ana's teeth again though. Please don't pass this off as "worried for her health", making constant comments on her teeth is mean, especially when she's hinted it's an insecurity. "Why doesn't she get it fixed then/ she can afford it" blah blah - you understand that she can never win right? She get's invisalign. Comments she doesn't wear it. She goes to get more moulds. Breaking lockdown. She wants a perfect smile and thinks about veneers. People witch at her for that too. Who cares about someone's teeth and how aesthetically pleasing they look? Teeth are literally in our mouths so we can eat and chew. Moaning that her's don't adhere to society's standards of acceptable or beautiful only perpetuates the stigma that we need to change ourselves to fit in or we are deemed less than. Ana is a young, impressionable girl who is a victim to these standards (hence the tan, fast fashion, photoshop), bitching at her telling she needs to look a certain way is only encouraging these things.
My comment was more about her flirting with Byron again, rather than the hair😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The chicken nugget challenge video came on auto play the other day.
You can see why Atticus has to shout now.
He had just woken up in the car and was asking where they were and what was happening and was getting completely ignored

Reactions: 8
I was just watching one of Anas old videos where she did her makeup badly and there was a comment in there which made me think when Ana did that video where they blurred out who they thought she didn't like of Anas friends and 99% sure it's Byron and that lot.

Reactions: 6
C72D19EB-8621-4251-8EDA-F34BF7035712.png

looks like haz isn’t on the podcast anymore, she really has (haz🤣)gone her separate ways lmaooo.
Also really not a fan of the stoned look ana goes for now a days, it’s really not cute

Whyyyy does she also put “replying to comments now” in her insta caption when she uploads a video, she very rarely does, and if she does, it’s 10 comments tops

Oh and also (sorry lmao, I’ve got a lot to say), ANOTHER haul, another?? Another??? What??? Be more goddamn sustainable ana ffs, it infuriates me how she can be so mindless on the fact that these places she’s ordering from do absolutely nothing for their workers basic human rights 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another haul and an AD with Missguided.... Haz called them out in her recent video for having really poor standards in terms of paying staff etc

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d take a barefaced selfie w/o that Kira Kira & tan filter lmao, also why does she always say “replying to all comments now!!” damn didn’t know she was that famous..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.