Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another clothing haul of things she so badly "needs" as she says. Ana, you do not need new clothes, or any new material items at that. The only thing you need is a reality check. This over-consumption is beyond a joke at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
why does she act like a fashion icon when she dresses like everyone else (which isnt a bad thing she just acts like she invented it)

Her fashion sense literally sums her up. Boring

everything she wears is like straight out of typical 2013 british girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts on her new video.

• her eyebrows have gone on the ends, get it's a trend but fill them in. Also her lashes are too drag like they look ridiculous.

• for someone earning 5K a month her lighting and quality is terrible.

• no words. Stay away from fashion pls.

20200701_181611.jpg

• why is she contouring the middle of her stomach so much 😅and she needs to either get a breast reduction or just accept she has bigger boobs and dress accordingly to them.

Screenshot_20200701-181637_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-181820_YouTube.jpg

No words. This witch is boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My thoughts on her new video.

• her eyebrows have gone on the ends, get it's a trend but fill them in. Also her lashes are too drag like they look ridiculous.

• for someone earning 5K a month her lighting and quality is terrible.

• no words. Stay away from fashion pls.

View attachment 169259

• why is she contouring the middle of her stomach so much 😅and she needs to either get a breast reduction or just accept she has bigger boobs and dress accordingly to them.

View attachment 169257
View attachment 169261

No words. This witch is boring.
Girl I dont think thats contour looks like 3 week old crusty fake tan that needs to be scrubbed off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She's always like ugh, I have finally found my style. She thinks fashion = style. Her "style" is whatever is fashionable on Instagram at the time. Who's going to tell her that she didn't invent sweatpants, crop tops or bikini bottoms hiked up her ass...

Reactions: 25
Her try on clips ALWAYS piss me off😐the way she poses. Also her saying she’s found her clothing “aesthetic” no hun your basic and just buy whatever is in trend and continue to contribute to fast fashion 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It consistently annoys me how in every haul she talks about having to wear a bra and that she has to but in reality when does she actually wear a bra other than for her underwear pics of insta

After watching tonight's video and previous hauls.. you could definitely make a drinking game based on the amount of times she mentions her 'big boobs'😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, it genuinely looks like she’s contoured her stomach or something. I know she is quite slim already but it just looks so fake
C29E52B1-2768-4C8E-9DEC-52DBA49B568E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
77ECE74C-C8C5-4699-B899-008C1955082C.jpeg

Am I the only one seeing weird darker patches in the middle of her stomach?? There was this one time where I came back from a tournament and had patches of dried sweat and dead skin (lol ik it’s gross) stuck behind my knees and the underside of my elbows and it kinda looks like that?? Either that or or SHES contoured her stomach??

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.