Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 169249
looks like haz isn’t on the podcast anymore, she really has (haz🤣)gone her separate ways lmaooo.
Also really not a fan of the stoned look ana goes for now a days, it’s really not cute

Whyyyy does she also put “replying to comments now” in her insta caption when she uploads a video, she very rarely does, and if she does, it’s 10 comments tops

Oh and also (sorry lmao, I’ve got a lot to say), ANOTHER haul, another?? Another??? What??? Be more goddamn sustainable ana ffs, it infuriates me how she can be so mindless on the fact that these places she’s ordering from do absolutely nothing for their workers basic human rights 😡
I thought that crumpled Primark bag on her bed was mejulie napping 😳 I really need to wear my glasses more often

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought that crumpled Primark bag on her bed was mejulie napping 😳 I really need to wear my glasses more often
Laughed way to much at this. Jealous are ya? Wish you could look like a primark bag do ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Would put my entire life on Ana either getting, or hinting at a new car soon. Can't be kicking about in a Nissan Duke while bestie forever Saffy B has a brand new rangey.

Shame if she does, I admired that she got her own, non generic insta show off car and paid for it all herself. Was very down to earth.

Reactions: 31
Yeah I'm shocked tbh bc if she was having dental appointments like you're meant to they would have offered at some point surely? Unless julie wasn't taking her to.the dentist :/
My brother is a dentist and i asked him why do people not get referred to go get braces straight away if their teeth are really bad and he said “Dentists don’t have to refer anyone if they think the person won’t look after their braces properly”.
So maybe her dentist thought that Ana couldn’t take proper care with brushing them and all that😂😂😂😂 so didn’t refer her to an orthodontist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My brother is a dentist and i asked him why do people not get referred to go get braces straight away if their teeth are really bad and he said “Dentists don’t have to refer anyone if they think the person won’t look after their braces properly”.
So maybe her dentist thought that Ana couldn’t take proper care with brushing them and all that😂😂😂😂 so didn’t refer her to an orthodontist.
I had to see a hygienist for nearly a year before I got my braces as I've been terrible at brushing my teeth since I was little. Much better now as I have the technique I was taught drilled into my head. Brushing with braces takes so long so she would probably have given up halfway through and not used the little brushes you use to clean around the brackets.

Reactions: 8
Would put my entire life on Ana either getting, or hinting at a new car soon. Can't be kicking about in a Nissan Duke while bestie forever Saffy B has a brand new rangey.

Shame if she does, I admired that she got her own, non generic insta show off car and paid for it all herself. Was very down to earth.
So will mejulie to push her to get a better car so she can have her juke 😂

Reactions: 6
A girl on tiktok made a video to counter the American stereotype that British people don’t have nice teeth. I’m confused on why Ana is included in this video???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched Saffron’s new video and oh my god! Such a difference from Ana’s content. It’s a generic idea (is that the right word 😂🙈?) yet it’s so much better to watch! Saff trying the avocado without making a big deal of it, having a few gins without shoving it down your throat showing off how “grown up” she is. If that were Ana and Julie having a few gins she’d be dining out on that moment for the next 6 months! “You guys have been going crazy for the gin recipe me and my mum used so I’ve decided to do a whole video on it!! Funniest thing I’ve ever filmed guys I cannot stop laughing!!!”

Reactions: 23
If anyones seen anas recent insta story of julie saying she’s earning more money than ana (like it’s a competition😳🙄), julies actually reading her insta comments to her.
1BB96C31-C727-4F66-9452-494AB1E9B2A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched Saffron’s new video and oh my god! Such a difference from Ana’s content. It’s a generic idea (is that the right word 😂🙈?) yet it’s so much better to watch! Saff trying the avocado without making a big deal of it, having a few gins without shoving it down your throat showing off how “grown up” she is. If that were Ana and Julie having a few gins she’d be dining out on that moment for the next 6 months! “You guys have been going crazy for the gin recipe me and my mum used so I’ve decided to do a whole video on it!! Funniest thing I’ve ever filmed guys I cannot stop laughing!!!”
Ana does work experience at a funeral home and vlogs it "omg guys you are not ready for this, funniest vlog I ever filmed, never laughed as much "

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just watch next weeks video will be ‘swapping diets with my mum for 24 hours’ where she has mejulies tesco ready meals and normal bolognese with the meat and sauce and ‘everything’. she will see how good saff’s was and do anything to copy.

also was thinking, since Ana loves Jeffree star and Shane so much, I wonder what she thinks of all this drama. I don’t know the full story but I’m just glad I’ve never given any money to their careers. they sound terrible.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.