Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else has said this and I know she’s been to London to visit a dentist but she has a terrible set of teeth. If I was her the first 5k I got paid a month would have went on sorting those horrors out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this is a weird thing maybe too be peeved off by, but I hate how everything she eats, does, watches movies and TV is her favourite and the best thing ever. She will watch some rubbish comedy and say it’s her favourite movie the best movie ever! it really just shows how she doesn’t know what she wants or likes and follows the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All her fans saying on tik tok that she didn’t use slo motion camera to take that video, ok so she just can do a weird slow motion sim walk??? they’re so gullible they think she can do everything, she can just about put clothes on (just about). Whoever said she looks like a sim though I have to agree, had to hold myself back from commenting like my sim in the sim village’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This witch is close to Leicester so with everything going on there you'd think shed not be encouraging road trips. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 35
This witch is close to Leicester so with everything going on there you'd think shed not be encouraging road trips. bleeping idiot.
We'll get the tweets soon saying people shouldn't have rushed out, now we have a second spike and I'm sooooo scared. Girl, you were one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I just watch her videos out of morbid curiosity now, it's like driving past the scene of a car accident, you don't want to look but you can help yourself

I think I just watch her videos out of morbid curiosity now, it's like driving past the scene of a car accident, you don't want to look but you can help yourself
*can't

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think Ana has a great figure and I admire girls who have body confidence whatever shape or size they are, however looking at Ana's photo here, she is clearly aroused as her pupils are massively dilated, not sure I'd shared that photo with the nation. 🤣 Plus she's got her flaps on show again.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Ana has a great figure and I admire girls who have body confidence whatever shape or size they are, however looking at Ana's photo here, she is clearly aroused as her pupils are massively dilated, not sure I'd shared that photo with the nation. 🤣 Plus she's got her flaps on show again.
It’s so see through😬🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
does anyone know the reason julie doesnt work?
i really dont know. whenever they get asked what her job is the question is always always avoided. but also if she was working full time to support her family then how does she have time to always be in Ana's videos? :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.