Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously who's taking those photos though?? Julie, Atticus?!
She said in a vlog recently that “Atticus is the man behind my Instagram photo shoots”.

It’s so wrong, no child needs exposing to Ana’s McStink.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I think Ana has a great figure and I admire girls who have body confidence whatever shape or size they are, however looking at Ana's photo here, she is clearly aroused as her pupils are massively dilated, not sure I'd shared that photo with the nation. 🤣 Plus she's got her flaps on show again.
It looks like she's wearing a nappy in her recent insta pic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even though Atticus is annoying I feel for him a little bit, first of all for having to take photographs of Ana’s smelly flaps but also because can you imagine when he’s a teenager and his mates discover his sisters Instagram and that he used to TAKE THE PHOTOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Ana has a great figure and I admire girls who have body confidence whatever shape or size they are, however looking at Ana's photo here, she is clearly aroused as her pupils are massively dilated, not sure I'd shared that photo with the nation. 🤣 Plus she's got her flaps on show again.
Why can I literally see her vagina

Reactions: 14
EBB7EA4A-A84F-4DCB-A716-89A0EE1E61E9.jpeg
CE714C74-97AF-452B-B4D2-35736261AD51.jpeg

”EVERYONE thinks either I copy Saff or Saff copies me” okay greasy saffy b wannabe, whatever you need to tell yourself xxx
also she looks like one of those kids in school who thought they were the shiz for wearing a branded jumper instead of the plain black everyone else wore who stunk of the same, probably out of date, impulse spray for the 5 years you knew them and always drank their water out of an empty lucozade bottle because they thought it was ‘edgy’ 😭

last thing, that white lounge wear set looks such bad quality, genuinely looks like the same material as the tighty whitey pants Tesco sells for boys in the child section like I don’t think it’s a good look to try and look seductive in😭 but that’s our Ana for you, a try hard, greasy Saffy B copy cat who thinks going on a night out, getting half pissed and kissing a boy is the most ‘scandalous’ personality trait known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All this talk about when can she see friends, when can she go on holiday, road trips constantly. I bleeping ate her so much, she's digusting. Why is she not aware of how serious this situation is?! Think of people who have lost friends from it, think of people concerned for their jobs, think of kids losing out on their education. It's always about her. She's so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 29
Ana might be a few things but she’s not trying to be another race
I agree, i just think the tan looks orange and her concealer isnt light enough so it just makes her face look really flat.

Ana might be a few things but she’s not trying to be another race
I agree, i just think the tan looks orange and her concealer isnt light enough so it just makes her face look really flat.

Reactions: 6
Lol Ana tans to such a horrific extent that some may see it as borderline black fishing/black facing. It depends on your own views, beliefs and societal standards. No point trying to make your point seem arguable, to some people what Ana’s doing is unacceptable so let them point it out 😭

Reactions: 14
I find it really disturbing that Atticus takes her insta photos!! I know she'd more than likely deny he takes the underwear shots, but she did say "he takes all" her insta photos! That underwear today looks too big, it's awful 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lol Ana tans to such a horrific extent that some may see it as borderline black fishing/black facing. It depends on your own views, beliefs and societal standards. No point trying to make your point seem arguable, to some people what Ana’s doing is unacceptable so let them point it out 😭
And to some it’s not so let them point it out 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her ‘lounge’ set bottoms look like tighty whiteies she nicked off a 50year old chunky mans washingline....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Using fake tan isn’t racist, tanning to the point you look black but without the oppression, is blackface (racist). Most people know this but love to use it as a way to say that anyone with a tan is racist, and to be honest, it’s being an excuse to make the BLM movement look ridiculous.
I support BLM, don’t get me wrong, I will be out there protesting, but one thing we’re not gonna do is use it as an excuse to bully white girls about their fake tan or what makes them feel more healthy, to the point of suicide (which it has done). This applies to Ana too, say what you like about her if you want to, but don’t start making the BLM movement into a joke by comparing stupid things to it or using it as an excuse. Thanks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.