Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the video......Did this girl finish school????

She spends all day online, but cannot Google??

Btw Ana that's how you say it when you come lurking later.

Screenshot_20200617-114631_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200617-114610_Chrome.jpg

She looks like one of those terrifying living statues 😂 I could imagine her doing that job to be honest, anything for a quick couple of quid! With any luck someone might push her into the river

The VSCO part of the video didn't save. But wtf Ana?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Huh but didn’t ana give the clothes away for free is that what byron’s talking about?
She’s talking about doing more vlogs in that story and I’m guessing they’re referring to all of us talking about how she only vlogs now if there’s ads!

Reactions: 7
Don't like Ana but it's quite sad to see the people she calls her friends have zero respect for her whatsoever and she's completely accepting of it. Granted we don't see what goes on behind closed doors but they publicly ridicule her so she should publicly call them out and bin them straight off. She must have very little respect for herself to think that's what a friend is.

Reactions: 31
Don't like Ana but it's quite sad to see the people she calls her friends have zero respect for her whatsoever and she's completely accepting of it. Granted we don't see what goes on behind closed doors but they publicly ridicule her so she should publicly call them out and bin them straight off. She must have very little respect for herself to think that's what a friend is.
Exactly this
At this point I genuinely think she labels them "as friend" just to show that she's popular/cool and hangs out with "the right people"

Reactions: 13
I think that’s why her attitude has changed so much - it’s like she’s trying to prove to everyone she’s not a pushover/passive but it’s so see through. Especially as her friends act that way publicly with her. I don’t buy this whole ‘it’s a joke’. I totally get the whole taking the piss out of each other but when its public like what haz did on her stories... there’s 100% bitchyness behind it. 0 respect. Especially with insecurities like her teeth too.

I’ve always felt that way with Ana and Saff as well, Saff openly laughs and takes the piss out of Ana regularly and she just accepts it. I always thought there was a sense of bullying there because I’ve been through a similar friendship.

Reactions: 10
I agree that sometimes Ana’s YT friends can come across a bit mean, I don’t know if that’s just the relationship they have with each other and they’re fine with it but it does seem a bit one sided with Saffron & Haz dishing it out. It may be mutual or simply how they are, but I do feel a little bad for her. Kiera seems like one of her nicer YouTube friends. And from what we’ve seen of them I generally prefer her hometown friends over her YT ones.

Reactions: 8
I always think Byron is a bit snappy with Haz, (especially on the podcasts), but just takes the piss out of Ana. I get the vibe Byron doesn’t really like Haz much he’s just felt obliged to stay friends with her, and he wants to be friends with Ana for the clout. Haz just seems rude and irrelevant, tbh I think Ana could do better.

Reactions: 15
I'm not convinced it's this house, there's one in her town with a hot tub and brick BBQ, not a fire pit and it's not the worst house, but not the best in terms of decor etc, so could easily be modernised inside and out, and it's a lot cheaper.

Reactions: 4
942478E3-36C7-48CF-87D1-6D3B2D0465ED.png

Why the hell is she acting as though she knows Jade, calling her ‘angel’????
I doubt any of the members of Little Mix would dare be friends with anyone like ana

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.