Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a granny moment, does Ali G predate some of our younger tattlers? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 155736The concentration on her face is making me die 😂 no one needs to see or smell (onions) what you had for dinner Ana, relax yourself
She’s copying saffron even down to her shorts😂 Saffron owns these because she actually works out. Looks like Ana bought them just for a tik tok video!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone said it a couple of pages back now but I’ve only just caught up and watched her vlog. I can’t get over the fact that she said Atticus presses the camera for her 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if it’s just me, like we’ve always known Anas foundation has been a shitshow at the very most, but she’s taking it a bit far recently... like it’s lowkey verging on the edge of black face 😳
I think it’s a mix of bad foundation colour match but also her editing which makes it even worse because make up is one thing but actually darkening your face specifically with an app is something else..

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a mix of bad foundation colour match but also her editing which makes it even worse because make up is one thing but actually darkening your face specifically with an app is something else..
She’s weird for darkening her skin with an editing app, it doesn’t make her look ‘exotic like or whatever she just looks like an unwashed white girl who’s lathered in fake tan 🤢 bet she smells

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.