Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had an apartment viewing in London with Byron, so she's looking to move in with him as Haz and Freya are going their separate ways. But apparently it's happening next year as she isn't ready yet. She also wants to buy a house, rip it out add a swimming pool like grand designs 😅! Good luck Ana, you'll need it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She had an apartment viewing in London with Byron, so she's looking to move in with him as Haz and Freya are going their separate ways.
Will he still be at uni? Be interesting to see how much Ana changes if at all

Reactions: 2
I'm quite concerned that Atticus takes her inatagram photos where is she is posing in her underwear
Or has her bum out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She had an apartment viewing in London with Byron, so she's looking to move in with him as Haz and Freya are going their separate ways. But apparently it's happening next year as she isn't ready yet. She also wants to buy a house, rip it out add a swimming pool like grand designs 😅! Good luck Ana, you'll need it.
She's on crack. If she's planning to buy a house and then add a swimming pool, it needs to be in an area where a swimming pool is seen as normal. Does she not think of resale value? No ones buying your house in Wellingborough with a pool in the garden luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree I think it’s the merch. If it was with a clothing brand like Saff then I think it would be more obvious and she would’ve dropped more hints. Like we all know it was ITS months before Saff announced.
mmm probably true
Anyways not a smart move in my opinion
Who buys merch these days? kids? her 12 years old followers? Sure
At least Saffron by collaborating with ITS kind of broadened her audience , like even people who didn't follow her could have come across her range by simply going on the its website
I don't know if Im making my point clear 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched a few of Saff’s food challenge videos and they’re so much better than Ana’s.. they aren’t AMAZING but they aren’t that bad at least you can tell she’s trying and some of them are actually quite entertaining, She has a silly and easy going personality

Reactions: 9
C8849580-033E-4674-91A2-94CF873DDDD8.png
The concentration on her face is making me die 😂 no one needs to see or smell (onions) what you had for dinner Ana, relax yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine dancing in a top and knickers in front of your mother at 19 years of age
Think we all grew out of doing that aged 4 maybe when we all use to dance for the ancient cam recorders our parents had😭 shame Ana the attention seeker hasn’t grown out of it and thinks she’s all that just for dancing in knickers in front of Jules, if anything that’s an embarrassment not an achievement Ana hun xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
all of the comments on her tiktkok videos are actually people saying 'can someone check out my youtube channel please' there isnt any actual fan comments loll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I miss when she vlogged for the fun of it and not because she had an ad to do :(

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Jules gets housing benefit. She said in the maccies drive through video she had a few grand in the bank. Has Julie created only fans sure she used to be skint 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel like tattle needs a frequently asked questions section specifically for the AliG reference 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.