Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she irritates me I do have to add that as I’m an estate agent I’m pretty sure she would be able to buy a house quite easily, she’s already said she had over 6 figures in her account and she is earning well (more so than the average household) also to mention the area she lives in is quite affordable

Reactions: 10
How does she expect to ever live alone when doesn't even have the basic skills to get through a Home Economics lesson in high school? Like this is a genuine concern??

She'd invite people over to her place and all she would have to offer them is a raw red onion and a 3-day-old chicken nugget from McDonald's. Might throw in a used and bloodied pad if she's feeling generous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has Julie sold her car she's always driving anas also in her recent taco bell vid they were getting her brothers Mcds and she said " I haven't been to McDonald's since they have all reopened so " she made a maccies vid 2 weeks ago ?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never in MY life seen someone eat like Julie and Atticus do?!! Why does Julie stick her whole tongue out to wrap around the chip? I'm actually feeling sick thinking about it :sick:

Also, world class thread title!!
Did you see the mcdonalds Roadtrip she was just constantly sticking her tongue out licking her lips. I imagine if she was having dinner with a man how could you find that attractive.? After every bite she sticks her tongue out licks it all around and smacks her lips 🤢 I'm naturally a quiet eater and I don't even try to be, it just comes natural. I always eat with my mouth closed and I hardly ever make a noise or lick my lips. I can't imagine being with Julie and her smacking her lips sticking her tongue out, eating like that 🤢 eww

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Think she will go for one of these new ones maybe not as big as this
Yeah looks like her style, if she goes for one of those new builds on sale they all seem awfully close to her current house, like walking distance seems like. I guess she needs me julie and bratticus close by to film her never ending recycled drive through content :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Julie sold her car she's always driving anas also in her recent taco bell vid they were getting her brothers Mcds and she said " I haven't been to McDonald's since they have all reopened so " she made a maccies vid 2 weeks ago ?? Lol
When they went to Peterborough McDonald’s there was only 15 or so open which is why they drove an hour to get to one. Now they’re all back open and she hasn’t been is what she means. I’m not surprised you’re confused with the way she speaks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will get a new build house... very likely, the house she lives in now is a new build home!

Reactions: 2
Can Ana just stop with the whole boy tiktoks, it's ridiculous and embarrassing considering she's never had a boyfriend and is single. How on earth can she relate?! It's just desperate. If you're going to try to be a vibe, at least own it instead of trying so hard.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.