Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the video a year or two ago where Anna talked about all the comments regarding Julie chewing with her mouth open? And Julie got annoyed at the comments

edit: found it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
whats sad about this is Julie’s reaction of “no Ana do you really not know what it means” to everything Ana doesn’t 100% know about - she’s so patronising omg it’s my pet peeve if my mum spoke to me like that I would tell her to stop being so patronising and talking down to me when you don’t even know what a clove of garlic is
It’s your bleeping job to teach her so why is she being so patronising??

Reactions: 13
Omg yes!!! I was screaming thinking right wtf courses is she going on? & you know she’s bad when they guy would rather go back to working the drive through window of Taco Bell or whatever it was than endure the rest of the course with mejulie
It was a course on Anger Management

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's the video titled "Holiday Prep, Try On Haul, Love Island & My Skincare Routine!"
Skip to 13:52 and you'll see it
Hope that's what you were referring to!!
Oh my godddd 🤢🤢

It’s not the first time she’s left something in the background. There’s one video when they were in their old house and there’s a bright pink vibrator on the floor 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
VIDEO IDEA FOR ANA

Ask Me Anything: Tattle edition

Ana creates a Tattle account, posts the username to her socials as proof it’s her. Then she spends 24 hours answering questions and interacting in her current thread. In doing so bridging a gap between the anti-Tattle butt hurt YouTuber/Influencer community and their critics.

Not sure if a big YouTuber has ever done this before - other than logging on in disguise? She could be an innovator and above the curve if she does it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i thought i was the only one who didn’t like ana anymore bc all her comments were positive, then i found these threads and realised how many other people don’t like her, does she filter her yt comments or something

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember the video a year or two ago where Anna talked about all the comments regarding Julie chewing with her mouth open? And Julie got annoyed at the comments

It just makes me feel sick why does she have to stick her tongue out to put it in her mouth ? Then smacks her lips ? Just eat normal

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when saffron would wear glasses and Ana then got some glasses too, I swear neither of them wear them anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the video where she was crying about sixth form and how she wasn’t going anymore? I think that was the first video I’d ever seen of hers. I think it’s been deleted, unless I just can’t find it

Reactions: 7
Relating to the haz situation I think she may of got a little jealous of how much byron got mentioned in everybody's quick fire and he got alot of clout! and Anna always asked us to go give him a follow but never haz and I think its really got to her cos she's not gained any following she's kind of stood still

Reactions: 3
Relating to the haz situation I think she may of got a little jealous of how much byron got mentioned in everybody's quick fire and he got alot of clout! and Anna always asked us to go give him a follow but never haz and I think its really got to her cos she's not gained any following she's kind of stood still
i don’t think haz byron or freya like ana as much as they say, in haz’s say it or shot it freya had to answer a question which was who’s yt channel would you take over and haz said if it was anas she would be doing 24 food challenges and freya said she doesn’t wanna get fat. it seems like they talk about ana behind her back

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What annoys me most about Julie is she’ll say something, then Ana will say “yeah that’s right” and straight away Julie jumps in over her talking going ‘yeah, yep, yeah I knew it, yeah, yeah that’s right yeah, I thought I was right yeah’
I can just hear this hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i don’t think haz byron or freya like ana as much as they say, in haz’s say it or shot it freya had to answer a question which was who’s yt channel would you take over and haz said if it was anas she would be doing 24 food challenges and freya said she doesn’t wanna get fat. it seems like they talk about ana behind her back
I think byron does but he feels he has to be loyal to haz

Reactions: 5

When Julie says “I don’t know how to say this without sounding threatening, makes that tweet about her in Tesco yesterday just that bit more believable

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.