Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know Haz has left the management, was this recently?
im not sure when it was but someone on here noticed she’s not listed on the management website anymore.
also i wonder why haz left the management? how is she gonna get any deals and stuff with brands
Maybe she’s signed to a new management company or is just gonna give up influencing for singing or whatever she does at uni

Reactions: 6
im not sure when it was but someone on here noticed she’s not listed on the management website anymore.

Maybe she’s signed to a new management company or is just gonna give up influencing for singing or whatever she does at uni
thats true. she might not want to associate with influencers but we'll see lol. also i noticed that byron and haz go to UAL. i got an offer from them for a photography course but i rejected it. IF I HAD GONE I COULD'VE made friends with byron and haz and find out gossip about ana omg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do you know Haz has left the management, was this recently?
In the last couple of days she’s not listed as talent on their website anymore nor is she following them on insta.

I feel like it’s got to be related to what’s been going on with Saf/Ana & BLM. The timing is just too coincidental could be wrong though as she’s also just finished uni right? So could be she’s just moving on.

Reactions: 4
In the last couple of days she’s not listed as talent on their website anymore nor is she following them on insta.

I feel like it’s got to be related to what’s been going on with Saf/Ana & BLM. The timing is just too coincidental could be wrong though as she’s also just finished uni right? So could be she’s just moving on.
she might of had used youtube and instagram as a side thing to earn money during uni? could be that

Reactions: 8
It’s not the fact that she had a one night stand (no one has the right to critique/judge her personal life) it’s the fact that shes trying to make it seem like boys are lining up to have one with her, as well as how much importance she places on this subject matter bc she goes on and on about it in her vids
EXACTLY
she is old enough to make her decisions but the fact that she makes it look like a personality trait :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ana, almost everyone in the world has a one night stand, there's nothing to brag about it

thats true. she might not want to associate with influencers but we'll see lol. also i noticed that byron and haz go to UAL. i got an offer from them for a photography course but i rejected it. IF I HAD GONE I COULD'VE made friends with byron and haz and find out gossip about ana omg
I went to UAL they are ghastly and literally just use their name and status to make money... not unlike influencers really!!

Honestly you didn't miss out in the slightest.

She’s not listed as talent on their website anymore
Well that's fitting, she hasn't got any talent!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did a year at UAL and honestly couldn’t stand it . Such a toxic environment full of toxic people. It’s basically a giant competition of who is the edgiest and who had the most expensive clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I did a year at UAL and honestly couldn’t stand it . Such a toxic environment full of toxic people. It’s basically a giant competition of who is the edgiest and who had the most expensive clothes
aa thats why i didn't want to go there. i spoke to a few people who went and just sounds like everyone tries to be the coolest. also when i noticed that haz and byron went i thought that most people might be like them too lol!

Reactions: 9
Lmao 2 whole years ago I cried on results day when I found out I didn’t get into UAL. Now I cry of only happiness knowing they went there, but also could’ve got the goss so bit bitter sweet.

• Haha
I don’t think Ana will be able to manage living on her own
Who tweets stuff like this?
Does she even know what the banks will borrow her? Does she realise she needs a mortgage in principle? Does she even realise you cant just snap up a house on a "feeling"? Will she have the answers to any of these questions? I very much doubt it.

She cant even keep her room clean, imagine a house! Bet she'll hire good ol' Jules as a cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s peeped a house on zoopla and already acting likes she’s moved in 😭😭😂😂
5CB3A021-CA9E-495C-9CE1-96D2DB6D0E96.jpeg

I’m dying to comment “so will you still pay your mum’s rent when you have your own mortgage”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
People like Ana be booking house viewings for fun taking up estate agents limited time...Meanwhile some of us are actually trying to move in a pandemic! 🙄 Does she realise how hard she would find it to get a mortgage as someone who is self-employed? Imagine saying to the mortgage broker oh I eat mcdonalds and people watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think Ana will be able to manage living on her own
This! What happened to her and saffron moving in together? Also you would think she would want to move a bit further afield for business etc than just stay a few streets over from her mum?? She'll be back home everyday getting her washing done for her

Also she does realise she can't get a proper viewing right now doesn't she? I've just started renting a new flat and it's virtual tours only, no one in their right mind would BUY a whole house without seeing it in person? Tbh with Ana she probs would

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This! What happened to her and saffron moving in together? Also you would think she would want to move a bit further afield for business etc than just stay a few streets over from her mum?? She'll be back home everyday getting her washing done for her

Also she does realise she can't get a proper viewing right now doesn't she? I've just started renting a new flat and it's virtual tours only, no one in their right mind would BUY a whole house without seeing it in person? Tbh with Ana she probs would
Exactly, she’s the one who always makes out like she hates the area where she lived & said she had no friends there in the last video so why would she want to move down the road??!?
I genuinely think at this point she’s doing it for bloody video ideas hahahaha
All about that content xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You can view! I have done 13 of them in the past two weeks 💁🏻‍♀️ Lots of rules and hard to get appointments as estate agents are chocka but we are allowed to view

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.