Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck was ana so bitter in that tweet to the girl in Tesco? Chances are it was semi true, get your head out of your arse, I highly doubt Tesco management are gonna give a duck about some semi average influencer saying a tweets not true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the video titled "Holiday Prep, Try On Haul, Love Island & My Skincare Routine!"
Skip to 13:52 and you'll see it
Hope that's what you were referring to!!
yep I found it 🤮🤢 that is absolutely vile... god knows why she would upload that OR even leave one lying around on her floor! Thankyou for you help!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
oooo i wonder what’s going on with the unfollowing stuff !! also hey new thread! i put the new video on my phone and my sister was getting so annoyed at atticus and told me to turn it off hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the video titled "Holiday Prep, Try On Haul, Love Island & My Skincare Routine!"
Skip to 13:52 and you'll see it
Hope that's what you were referring to!!
Removed screen shots because it's grim

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Been trying to keep off here for mental health reasons and damn new thread time already!? That came around quickly, but why am I surprised after Anas continuous antics!!
Anyone else sick of seeing drive thrus and Atticus...and Julie & Ana, okay yeah I’m sick of the f*cking lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good riddance to Haz. Ana don’t make yourself look dumb and hang onto this fake friendship and just unfollow her too..

Does anyone remember their argument in one of the L.A. vlogs? Don’t remember what happened but it was so awkward and I bet Haz started it because I can’t imagine Ana doing anything wrong when she’s a complete yes man and agrees to anything and everything! This fall out has been a long time coming I reckon.

I also think Haz is a bit unstable and yeah Byron will stick around for a bit but in the future I can imagine him getting sick of her tit too. I bet he will still be friends with Ana as he does stand up for himself sometimes but correct me if I’m wrong, I’ve been on his profile a few times over the past couple of weeks and I have not seen a post on his feed or his story on the black lives matter issues..? I can imagine It’s because he doesn’t want to ruin the aesthetics of his page. So again double standards as Haz has remained friends with him. I actually have a bit of respect for Ana if she has backed Saffron👏

Also watch this space, Haz will be over and done with this campaign in a few months as awful as it sounds. She may as well quit the whole industry as firstly no one will work with her now and secondly she surely shouldn’t want to remain an influencer as black influencers are highly misrepresented in this field too..?

Sorry about the loooong rang but I’m actually hoping Ana reads this😂 and sees what a toxic person Haz really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Q&A with her mum

Why was she soooooo adamant she's had a one night stand when they didn't have sex.

It's OK just to be like "nah I haven't"
Screenshot_20200610-224842_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
25F6EFEE-D61B-4F14-8197-AA1B1E0852FB.png
‘Atticus take a pic of my stomach so I can show everyone I’m still a skinny b*tch with my over sized jeans’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
oh my Julie’s eyebrows this thread moves fast these days!!
tenth thread and we are still talking about that minging pad in that vlog though, a actually boke everytime it’s brought up.
also anyone else think little miss haz is on a holier than thou unfollowing tangent for clout?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.