Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I prefer Haz to Byron, simply because she a) brings the tea and b) he is a two faced wet wipe...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if Haz was following mcsaatchisocial before?? Doesn’t look to me like she is now and they don’t follow her. I have this funny feeling she’s no longer with their management anymore. Think she’s distancing herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Haz was following mcsaatchisocial before?? Doesn’t look to me like she is now and they don’t follow her. I have this funny feeling she’s no longer with their management anymore. Think she’s distancing herself.
After looking at the mcsaatchi website she's no longer listed as part of their social talent so! looks like she might've been axed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is really petty but does it annoy anyone else that she basically calls bleeping everyone ‘bby’ 😤

Reactions: 14
Haz and Byron have this attitude of “YouTube’s not my life or career, I’m a model/photographer” so you could be right. Maybe they’re showing their contempt for Ana as an avid YouTuber.

Or management told her to reign it in with her BLM posts and reminded her its about Black voices and not her voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Ana would get crucified if she did this to jules.

View attachment 151214‘Atticus take a pic of my stomach so I can show everyone I’m still a skinny b*tch with my over sized jeans’
Thissss is so infuriating, because to me it’s literally like she’s saying ‘I’m so skinny, you can’t be like me, I’m so skinny, my jeans don’t fit, I can’t find jeans that fit my tiny skinny waist’ and it’s literally angering me bc it’s making me think why aren’t I like that I eat so much healthier than her and do an hour workout a day. I can’t even begin to imagine what her younger (and my age) audience are thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When she said in her video ‘I’m so happy and proud of my lockdown content.....’ why....... 😂 it’s so unbelievably tit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve just watched that Taco Bell video and it actually brought sick to my mouth seeing how mejulie and atticus eat . How at her age is she eating with her mouth open and just repulsively and why is she allowing atticus to and not telling him off !

Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched that Taco Bell video and it actually brought sick to my mouth seeing how mejulie and atticus eat . How at her age is she eating with her mouth open and just repulsively and why is she allowing atticus to and not telling him off !
ANNA HAS FILTERED COMMENTS SO YOU CANT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT IT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Ana's latest video when they are talking about julie being jumpy and the fight or flight tit they were rambling on about and ana said she sometimes walks past julie and frightens her I can imagine julie turning around decking ana "ah mum my nose is broken" and Julie's like "well ya deserve it , think your funny do ya , like scaring people do ya" and then young Atticus says "are you ok ana what would you rate that punch out of 10" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.