Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eckledomr

Grackle is amazing!! I think a lot of youtubers could take a leaf out of her book. Basically she used to be a model (not like an Insta model, but did shoots for very high end fashion brands, catwalks, Dr Martens etc) but gave that up to follow her passion and did a baking degree. Her and her family are so wholesome and her personality is absolutely amazing. Every video she does makes me smile, and she’s super original! Honestly worth checking her out if you haven’t already!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

emjustgay

I’m actually younger than Anna and I cannot deal with he stupid content and her minions. Just read a comment that said “omg Anna needs a Starbucks brand deal bc she’s giving them so much free publicity” AS IF Starbucks needs her to advertise their company!! ARE THEY DUMB 🤣🤣

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why the fuck was ana so bitter in that tweet to the girl in Tesco? Chances are it was semi true, get your head out of your arse, I highly doubt Tesco management are gonna give a fuck about some semi average influencer saying a tweets not true 🤣

• Haha

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Don't like Ana but it's quite sad to see the people she calls her friends have zero respect for her whatsoever and she's completely accepting of it. Granted we don't see what goes on behind closed doors but they publicly ridicule her so she should publicly call them out and bin them straight off. She must have very little respect for herself to think that's what a friend is.

grilltea

Did anyone actually pick up on it apart from us though? Eg this and the tik tok account is the only fan I’ve seen comment on it
lmfao someone actually made an edit?? That’s so funny esp the heartbreak at the start

• Haha

LucaLemon

Watching the video now, I'm actually almost gagging just watching it. Funny she says shes having a "cheat" day. This is your normal diet. A cheat day for you would be eating something healthy hun. There's no way she could possibly eat all of it. The dinner platter... Who the frick can eat 1 whole chocolate cake, 3 cupcakes and 2 donuts washed down with a chocolate milkshake? And thats just dinner? 🤢 A normal person surely can't eat that? And then of course she has to mention Byron. GIRL PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

HE IS NOT INTO YOU ANA.

• Haha

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Oh ffs MeJulie definitely thinks covid is caused by 5g if she thinks that mysterious substances are sprayed in the air to attack her eyesight 🥴

No it’s called fake tan which half the population do...
Do you not think there's something inherently wrong with the fact she makes herself appear than her usual skin tone? If she went and caught a natural tan that'd be different because she wouldn't be DARK BROWN (or orange since we know she can't apply her tan correctly), darker than my own family who is... actually... brown. She constantly talks about how a 'tan' makes her feel better and more confident but thats not a tan at all and we can all pretend that its normal for influenzas to apply ULTRA DARK st tropez or whatever the fuck else they use but lmaooo I'm not having it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thewayitis

942478E3-36C7-48CF-87D1-6D3B2D0465ED.png

Why the hell is she acting as though she knows Jade, calling her ‘angel’????
I doubt any of the members of Little Mix would dare be friends with anyone like ana

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I’m against body shaming as much as the next person, but Ana goes on about her wonky tits ALL of the time, it’s one of her only two personality traits (the other being that she’s lost her VERginity)

• Haha

Evie

Maybe a new 24 hour challenge video for Anna: Only eating fresh fruit and vegetables and cooking meals from scratch for 24 hours.

None of the pre-packet rubbish for once that they live off!

• Haha
Reactions: 30