Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Remember in her reacting to hate via tattle video, she said she was a makeup guru. Oh honey, if you call an every day, caked in orange foundation, no eyeshadow and foundation lips what a makeup guru does, I must be close to jeffree stars level lmaooo.
seriously though, when was the last time she did a dramatic eye look, or put on a different colour lip??? Ana you are no makeup guru now

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Excb

Also when they were talking about fight or flight- ana thought that the ‘fight mode’ is literally punching someone when they scare you

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I’m so not an Ana fan but I feel like she’s got potential to be a reasonable person. I’d love to befriend her and give her a proper lifestyle make over - leave MeJulie and Bratticus behind and have some responsibility of looking after her own place, teach her how to cook simple, nutritious meals, get her exercising (she clearly doesn’t need it to stay in shape, but it would do wonders for her skin and mental health, and keep her in a routine), cut her hair into a long bob and dye it a darker, warmer colour, a good scrub and moisturise, wax her brows, better make up, ditch the toxic friends and step away from social media a bit - even if it’s just to volunteer one day a week or do something for someone other than herself.

• Heart

J54321

C43766B6-30D2-4E75-BA80-DD6EE9D2A7DB.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂 (This person sees what we are seeing 🎉, hopefully saffron leaves it so it can get more likes 👍🏻)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
I just watched Anas vlog we travelled first class?! Flying to la for the first time and she is straightening her hair wet! I repeat STRAIGHTENING HER HAIR WET. No wonder it's dead.

• Wow
  • Haha

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
E5DD0027-6EF7-4BC3-99C9-C1C5472A1099.png

sorry but what part of this photo is “less makeup”? I see carrot cake spread on her face with a few white dots

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Are any of you guys familiar with skincare by hyram?? I’m obsessed with him and he exposes how brands such as clean and clear, neutrogena are not good for your skin. Absolutely cringing at Anas skincare video on her story she’s just posted, exfoliating her face twice in the evening everyday? Is she mental no wonder she has problematic skin!

• Wow
  • Sick

purpletiffany

What annoys me most about Julie is she’ll say something, then Ana will say “yeah that’s right” and straight away Julie jumps in over her talking going ‘yeah, yep, yeah I knew it, yeah, yeah that’s right yeah, I thought I was right yeah’
I can just hear this hahahahaha

• Haha

Birthdaycards

Ana if you’re reading this, to quote your mother...”your content could be more broad” 😂😂. Never agreed more with MeJulie in all my life

• Haha

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
No I am howling🤣🤣🤣🤣 just watching an old video of ana’s, the chicken nugget challenge, and she said how she was going to do a q&a but her ”mouths stuffed”, and Julie says “mustnt talk with your mouth full”, is this woman actually serious?? I’ve Seen more of inside her mouth than the dentist has seen inside mine.

• Haha
  • Sick

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
What annoys me about her £300 spend on shein, is the fact that she probably will return most of it, or it’ll never be seen on her insta or whatever, and those poor poor workers who are being treated absolutely disgustingly by the company, for her to then claim Back all the money she spent as part of her tax.

• Sad

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
She is promoting such an unhealthy and dangerous image to young people.

So many comments on her video saying "wish I could eat this and be as skinny as you"

I'd love a doctor to do a response video breaking down how much sugar she's consumed and how it'll affect her and her long term health.

Also if you watch closely she literally only has a bite of things and we all know most of that food and plastic packaging will just get chucked and end up in a landfill.

Reactions: 29

paigelemonade

VIP Member
View attachment 154001View attachment 154004View attachment 154005
Or in other words “hey everyone, look at my skinny waist and my BoOb OnE sIzE bIgGeR tHaN tHe OtHeR” thanks for adding to my insecurities ana, really appreciate it 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Wait does she like put make up on her mid ab like to enhance it more? It looks so different if you compare the first one to the last one? I’m a year older than her and I wouldn’t say her body is anything particularly special, but that’s just my opinion. It’s definitely better than her face tho, her face is in no way proportional to her body

FBE0831B-9D24-4620-8B7D-F97C2C371421.jpeg
Glad I’m not the only one who sees it! Wish she would start waking up to the fact that her core audience are a bunch of impressionable teen girls who will question as to why they don’t have the body she portrays she has after seeing her eat nothing but junk food or processed food. Had enough of her pretending to be perfect, whether it’s slyly contouring her stomach or deleting comments on people trying to educate her what George Floyd’s name actually is, not that she has any, but where is the authenticity, or the real ness? Almost convinced she isn’t human, she has no personality and don’t even get me started on the disgusting way her and her family eats 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

sarwah17

Quite upset. I left a comment on her vlog saying I found it sad that her vlog channel played a massive role in building her platform and now she only vlogs when it's an ad. Just saw that she described this as 'hate' on her story when it was constructive criticism, and numerous others have commented it. I wish 'influencers' could accept they are sometimes in the wrong. I quite like Ana and I am rooting for her to find herself, but it feels like a slap in the face.

emilyymaee

Don’t get me wrong I love a good tan but she literally looks like she’s rolled around in Bisto Gravy

• Haha