Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to do something about her lip colour if she insists on being that shade of mud

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For my Julie STAN-tons lol

There's a thread for her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m never one to comment on things that people can’t change (ie looks) because I don’t really agree with that. But I just watched Anna’s newest video where she says she is jealous because Julie is making ‘a full on spaghetti bolognaise with mince and sauce and mushrooms’ and I just can’t get over their eating habits. It is always made out that these basic meals are AMAZING, however they are more like something a student would eat not what a mother would make her children. I’m not saying spag Bol is bad at all it’s just one example of how she bigs up what Julie is cooking when in fact it is really basic. Another one I can’t stand is her ‘cheese pie’

Adding on from what I said above, also Julie is raising atticus to be a picky eater by always giving him a different meal to her and Anna. I was brought up to eat what was given to me and what the rest of my family was eating. Never once would my mum getting me like a maccies on the way to another restaurant because I wouldn’t like the food there.

Reactions: 34
I’m never one to comment on things that people can’t change (ie looks) because I don’t really agree with that. But I just watched Anna’s newest video where she says she is jealous because Julie is making ‘a full on spaghetti bolognaise with mince and sauce and mushrooms’ and I just can’t get over their eating habits. It is always made out that these basic meals are AMAZING, however they are more like something a student would eat not what a mother would make her children. I’m not saying spag Bol is bad at all it’s just one example of how she bigs up what Julie is cooking when in fact it is really basic. Another one I can’t stand is her ‘cheese pie’
Can you imagine what Ana will be eating/cooking herself when she moves out? If she considers Julie's bland meals to be amazing, I dread to think what Ana would come up with in her own kitchen.

Every time I use a bread knife at home to cut my BREAD I just picture Ana cutting her onion with a bleeping bread knife like she did in her Ikea meatball video and die every time :oops:

Reactions: 10
Does anybody watch Amber Knight and Talia Maizels? They really remind me of Anna and Saf. Amber is like Ana, doesn’t work out, naturally skinny, amazed by basic foods and tans too much. Talia is very into fitness and has a really nice mum, similar to Saf lol.
They also did a swap box I believe, it seems to me like they’re copying their friendship for clout lol

Reactions: 3
Hi I'm new here but I used to like Ana's content I thought they were great but then they just became repetitive and annoying and you'd think being in lockdown you'd have more time being creative with your videos.

Reactions: 12
She genuinely looks like she's face-planted in a wet pile of mud and called it a day.
E5A70F17-59FC-4CAE-94B1-74E20F4DCDF5.jpeg
Looks like she face planted into that shite, just as underwhelming as her, cake. Reminds me of the wee mud cakes I use to go and make in the garden when I was 3 ngl, looks so tragic like oh Ana bless you being happy with that monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i can’t seem to reply to the person who told me about ana’s and saf’s friendship but thank you! i’m actually shocked because i thought saf was the first one on youtube. i think it’s kinda clear why she grew faster than ana lol.

update on the tan, i just tried it and removed it after 3 hours (i used the 1 hour express one but i’m already kinda tanned naturally), idk what the duck ana does to hers because mine came out looking nice. i assume she puts on layers of tan and just leaves it on for the longest time possible.

• Wow
She thinks 1million on tiktok is an massive achievement😂😂, it might be for instagram or youtube but for tiktok... No (especially with her because she’s already had a following before she started) people can easily become famous on there, try charli damelio who was just a ordinary girl who suddenly went trending and got 63 million followers in just over a couple of months and many other famous tiktok people have 20+ million follows and here’s Ana with 1 million which half of them already follow her other accounts anyway it’s no achievement.

Reactions: 21
She thinks 1million on tiktok is an massive achievement😂😂, it might be for instagram or youtube but for tiktok... No (especially with her because she’s already had a following before she started) people can easily become famous on there, try charli damelio who was just a ordinary girl who suddenly went trending and got 63 million followers in just over a couple of months and many other famous tiktok people have 20+ million follows and here’s Ana with 1 million which half of them already follow her other accounts anyway it’s no achievement.
Yeah I was thinking that. Literally anyone can blow up on tik tok. I think Saf has like 1.7M or something and I don’t even remember her making a big deal out of it? Correct me if I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I was thinking that. Literally anyone can blow up on tik tok. I think Saf has like 1.7M or something and I don’t even remember her making a big deal out of it? Correct me if I’m wrong though.
I’m not the biggest fan of Saffron, but it’s because she doesn’t base her personality on popularity or money! Ana has nothing going for her other than her following, Saffron has built herself a portfolio of opportunities that aren’t posting pointless clickbait videos.

Here’s Saffrons 1 million, Her parents got her surprise cake! Now that makes sense, Ana had to get herself a cake too 😂 but saffron’s made her celebration into a harmless prank which was smart cause it probably made more likes 😂
01EEF230-D578-410F-B827-F3FAB2E2E985.png

EEDF9B8B-CBD4-4BB1-B19D-55D889ED85FF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adding on from what I said above, also Julie is raising atticus to be a picky eater by always giving him a different meal to her and Anna. I was brought up to eat what was given to me and what the rest of my family was eating. Never once would my mum getting me like a maccies on the way to another restaurant because I wouldn’t like the food there.
As much as I disagree with a lot of what Julie does, I will defend her on this. My sister has almost *identical* habits to Atticus and we tried everything, new foods and different techniques... but nothing works, even to this day. If Atticus is anything similar (seems to be), he would literally rather starve than eat foods that he doesn't like, so I can completely understand Julie doing separate food just so he eats something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is she isn’t using tan to make her self darker because she just turns out pure orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as I disagree with a lot of what Julie does, I will defend her on this. My sister has almost *identical* habits to Atticus and we tried everything, new foods and different techniques... but nothing works, even to this day. If Atticus is anything similar (seems to be), he would literally rather starve than eat foods that he doesn't like, so I can completely understand Julie doing separate food just so he eats something.
tbh i’m 18 and have always been a picky eater. like if i go out for a meal i’m always the one to ask for plain pasta or something (i know that’s annoying). and at home i’ll sometimes have different meals from the rest of my family. i’ve never thought anything bad of it and my parents have never complained, you just can’t help it i guess

I completely get what you're saying and I know some kids cant help it. My parents were the "eat whats in front of you" type as well until I rebelled and starved then they had to give in :cool:

But, I can honestly say I think Atticus's disgust of certain foods stems from Julie. Just watch her reactions when she tastes foods she's never had, she goes so OTT when its not needed. She even does that thing where she retches when its in her mouth even though its clearly not a natural response - Atticus does this too. The onion saga, you could tell Atticus was intrigued and would have had it if they hadnt made such a big deal about it - Now imagine, they used a proper meal instead of a fkn onion, he might have actually enjoyed it. He sees Ana and Julie play up to the camera and I honestly believe he played up for it when he tried the onion too bc he knew he could get away with it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.