Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her insta stories where she is advertising a new slimming mask. She looks like Hannibal Lecter 🙈🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her insta stories where she is advertising a new slimming mask. She looks like Hannibal Lecter 🙈🙊🤣
I’m surprised she’s not promoting them as covid safe masks to cash in on the pandemic.

Bloody Hannibal Lecter that made me laugh!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just freshening the thread up for our Jules😂

Three things that annoy me:-

1. The fact she has public figure in her Instagram bio (how long has that been there for?😩)

2. That her house looks like students have all put their money together to by random junk to furnish their first uni home. I get she may not have the funds but she buys SO much tat that she could have saved up for that new sofa by now. She’s obviously waiting for Ana to treat her.. The woman doesn’t even own a proper wardrobe ffs, I remember in the moving vlogs, she bought herself and Atticus those fabric zip up ones😭

3. I now desperately want to buy this Daniel Wellington watch because of her amazing selling skills😱 Just wow. I reckon hand modelling is her niche!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf she talking about "spraying stuff in the heir"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf she talking about "spraying stuff in the heir"
I'm shocked she knows what research is! No idea what she's talking about but if she's researching it maybe the next daniel Wellington watch will give us the answer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THIS IS MY 100TH POST SO BIIIIITCH IM PLANTING MYSELF RIGHT HERE WITH A GLASS OF WINE AND CATCHING UP ON 19 PAGES OFF MEJULIE GOSS ✨✨✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry ik it’s rude to comment on someone’s appearance but when Julie smiles and curls her lips up her smile looks so sinister its really freaky lmao and her pointy teeth showing makes it worse, but then people say your personality is reflected in your appearance so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It is way too obvious, she will always cash in on her daughter’s fame 🙄

Reactions: 1
This thread has killed me I’m cracking up 🤣 I’ve never heard of this lady before in my life but I’ve found my new favourite thread 🤣 can anyone tell me some videos where she is kicking off please as it sounds like the ultimate entertainment 😭

• Haha
This thread has killed me I’m cracking up 🤣 I’ve never heard of this lady before in my life but I’ve found my new favourite thread 🤣 can anyone tell me some videos where she is kicking off please as it sounds like the ultimate entertainment 😭
You have to watch anas “I did my makeup badly to see how my mum reacted” Julie really went off at ana 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Julie got her own T shirts as merch, it is a no brainer, on what be in the shirt.
Oh Ana

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.