Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go guysss 😂😂😂
To be fair I think this one is gonna be a good video (at least we’ll have a laugh)
Someone ask about the Tesco incident 😂😂😂 it won’t be funny by the content (or inserts of tit memes or vines) but bleeping hell I can’t wait for it to go down on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go guysss 😂😂😂
To be fair I think this one is gonna be a good video (at least we’ll have a laugh)
When did she post this. It’s not on her insta anymore, did she delete it?

Just imagine you’re working for boots in the team that hires ‘influencers’ to do ads. You stumble across Ana and ask her to advertise some fake tan and she posts this picture. How on earth can a ‘beauty guru’ post an add with those nails 🤢🤢🤢. You’d at least clench you’re hand into a fish so they’re not seen. Oh Ana, they might want a refund hun

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Just imagine you’re working for boots in the team that hires ‘influencers’ to do ads. You stumble across Ana and ask her to advertise some fake tan and she posts this picture. How on earth can a ‘beauty guru’ post an add with those nails 🤢🤢🤢. You’d at least clench you’re hand into a fish so they’re not seen. Oh Ana, they might want a refund hun
I guess she deleted it then :eek:! She literally posted it this morning!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

You’re not telling me she STILL hasn’t removed those gel nails 🤢🤢 at this point just peel them off Ana hun, they’re hanging on by a thread

Reactions: 7
You’re not telling me she STILL hasn’t removed those gel nails 🤢🤢 at this point just peel them off Ana hun, they’re hanging on by a thread
She removed them weeks ago for a video so the ad has obviously been pre-filmed.

OMFG. Guys have you seen MeJulies story and her conspiracy theory....is she on crack 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So Julie thinks her eyesight is getting worse because 'something has been sprayed in the air'.... At this point I'm just lost for words

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If anything, mines got better lmaoooo

Is this woman actually stupid??? “I’m gonna do some research” research what?? Peoples eyesight getting worse bc somethings been sprayed in the air?? Give me a break. Stop the world, I wanna get off. Actually the definition of an imbecile. Maybe if you’d start wearing your glasses, it’s get better??? She claims to have not been on her phone as much over lockdown, but correct me if I’m wrong, I’ve seen sooo many more stories/insta posts than ever before. Is this woman serious???

• Haha
Reactions: 17

That is black fishing man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs MeJulie definitely thinks covid is caused by 5g if she thinks that mysterious substances are sprayed in the air to attack her eyesight 🥴

No it’s called fake tan which half the population do...
Do you not think there's something inherently wrong with the fact she makes herself appear than her usual skin tone? If she went and caught a natural tan that'd be different because she wouldn't be DARK BROWN (or orange since we know she can't apply her tan correctly), darker than my own family who is... actually... brown. She constantly talks about how a 'tan' makes her feel better and more confident but thats not a tan at all and we can all pretend that its normal for influenzas to apply ULTRA DARK st tropez or whatever the duck else they use but lmaooo I'm not having it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Random but does anyone else think Ana looks like Fabulous Han if she was put in a deep fat fryer?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh ffs MeJulie definitely thinks covid is caused by 5g if she thinks that mysterious substances are sprayed in the air to attack her eyesight 🥴

Do you not think there's something inherently wrong with the fact she makes herself appear than her usual skin tone? If she went and caught a natural tan that'd be different because she wouldn't be DARK BROWN (or orange since we know she can't apply her tan correctly), darker than my own family who is... actually... brown. She constantly talks about how a 'tan' makes her feel better and more confident but thats not a tan at all and we can all pretend that its normal for influenzas to apply ULTRA DARK st tropez or whatever the duck else they use but lmaooo I'm not having it.
Spot on, my family are from the Indian subcontinent and I'm naturally fair in comparison to the rest of the population of that region but there is no way a white girl should be darker than me, it completely invalidates any authenticity behind her BLM posts because she's trying to look racially ambiguous without realising her privilege and if she learnt anything from educating herself of the BLM movement it's that SHE SHOULDN'T BE bleeping DOING THIS

Can I also just add that white girls tanning themselves this dark always look bleeping horrid anyway, no fucks given

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t necessarily think she’s intentionally blackfishing, if she did a natural glowy tan I think she’d look great BUT the lengths she goes to to look really dark is definitely borderline for me
There’s tan, and there’s changing race, she wouldn’t go that colour naturally without turning to a crisp (or an orange)

Reactions: 5
So her latest insta says her mum is in the hot seat so she is going ahead with the assumptions video. How long was the insta post up for? Someone posted on here at 8.45 and it was gone by 9.30 but I didn’t see it so not sure what time she actually posted it.

seems like a weird time to post to me as well. She didn’t want people to send them in cause they’ll make up their own I reckon.

Reactions: 10
F234AD51-1172-4315-A401-2FEE141B3072.png

even julie looks surprised at what she’s just said lmaooo, next she’ll be coming out with “the government are spraying coronavirus in the air” bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t necessarily think she’s intentionally blackfishing, if she did a natural glowy tan I think she’d look great BUT the lengths she goes to to look really dark is definitely borderline for me
There’s tan, and there’s changing race, she wouldn’t go that colour naturally without turning to a crisp (or an orange)
Yeah I don't think it's intentional.
Intentional was this this Swedish girl who would end up on black makeup artists fanpages and not speak up when she wasn't black. Instead just like the posts. Weird behavior.

You can see this Swedish influencer curled her hair and did her tan to look mix raced. Like wtf
620exwem1ns31.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.