amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post of her moaning that the neighbour asked her to turn her music down, how does she know they are not a keyworker trying to get some rest, needs a glass of reality 🙄 also I reckon she is pregnant eating weird food combos and dropping secret hints 😁 might be wrong but it would be her dream after all
She also did a house tour and said how one of the rooms was going to be a nursery in the future!

Reactions: 1
She came across so childish with moaning about the neighbours complaining, just wait until she gets her karaoke cupboard 🤣

Reactions: 3
She also did a house tour and said how one of the rooms was going to be a nursery in the future!
Do they get married next year? I can imagine her waiting until after then as she will be crash dieting like a mother fucker and having a baby would definitely ruin her!!

Reactions: 2
Do they get married next year? I can imagine her waiting until after then as she will be crash dieting like a mother fucker and having a baby would definitely ruin her!!
Are they actually getting married? I didn’t see any wedding plans when I followed her and assumed they’d be the type to just be engaged. Also how the duck does she afford it all by working from her parents little shop and pic n mix business?!?

Are they actually getting married? I didn’t see any wedding plans when I followed her and assumed they’d be the type to just be engaged. Also how the duck does she afford it all by working from her parents little shop and pic n mix business?!?
When they last went to America I’m sure they booked it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I always think this!!!

Yeah pretty sure they went to America to book their venue.

For a family that runs a market stall and a cheap corner shop and employs everyone in the family... they have a lot of money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah pretty sure they went to America to book their venue.

For a family that runs a market stall and a cheap corner shop and employs everyone in the family... they have a lot of money!!
Ahhh ok! I must have missed that. Yeah wonder where the money comes from. I noticed in the corner shop once that they were selling 4 packs of cheap toilet roll for £2.50.. dunno if that’s just me but I thought that was pricey I could go to b&m and get 18 rolls for £8 but guess it’s a convince store so that’s how. I just can’t stand amy. Her voice annoys me and now even when i see her face I want to just scream duck off 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
They have booked Florida keys for their wedding venue.They have the market stall, the corner shop and they are opening another shop this was on Hannah’s Instagram few months ago. I do think
there must be more money coming in from somewhere, inheritance maybe? they all flew business class to Florida then when they came back Hannah put up on her stories her mum and dad were paying for them to go to Florida.

I unfollowed amy months ago the constant singing, and posing

Reactions: 5
They have booked Florida keys for their wedding venue.They have the market stall, the corner shop and they are opening another shop this was on Hannah’s Instagram few months ago. I do think
there must be more money coming in from somewhere, inheritance maybe? they all flew business class to Florida then when they came back Hannah put up on her stories her mum and dad were paying for them to go to Florida.

I unfollowed amy months ago the constant singing, and posing
Oh god the singing. So high pitched and awful. Did anyone used to follow @zoey673_thesingingslimmer... her singing was just as cringe 😂😂😂😂

what does jaaaammessss do for work? Also think it’s so odd how close she is with her brother like don’t get me wrong it’s nice to get on with siblings but I remember once she kissed him in a story.. so odd

James is a plumber so will be earning a decent wage. They are very close knit, I’m close to my brothers but I wouldn’t be going to the gym with them or tagging my brothers On Instagram when I’m showing off my new Tommy Hilfiger swimsuit like she did found that creepy and weird

Reactions: 4
James is a plumber so will be earning a decent wage. They are very close knit, I’m close to my brothers but I wouldn’t be going to the gym with them or tagging my brothers On Instagram when I’m showing off my new Tommy Hilfiger swimsuit like she did found that creepy and weird
Oh my gawd i forgot about that 🤣 That was embarrassing!

Reactions: 1
I think she looks dirty a lot of the time too! Always scruffy. Don’t get me we all have some days like that ( especially now) but I remember when she was living at home and she did an insta video and all her dirty knickers and bra was on the floor 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she looks dirty a lot of the time too! Always scruffy. Don’t get me we all have some days like that ( especially now) but I remember when she was living at home and she did an insta video and all her dirty knickers and bra was on the floor 🤢
She lives in the dressing gown... I am currently in mine at 11:30am but I have not filmed myself or put it on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The post of her moaning that the neighbour asked her to turn her music down, how does she know they are not a keyworker trying to get some rest, needs a glass of reality 🙄 also I reckon she is pregnant eating weird food combos and dropping secret hints 😁 might be wrong but it would be her dream after all
yeh she said something g like her boobs are bigger just now for some reason 🧐

yeh she said something g like her boobs are bigger just now for some reason 🧐
I don’t think she’s pregnant as she is getting married next year and I don’t think it would fit in with her plans. She’s said she’s put loads of weight on recently so I think it might just be her weights gone to her boobs etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.