amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the video she put up on her stories of a man being arrested? Why film it for all to see?!
I was looking for this thread last night after seeing that but couldn’t find it. Why did she feel the need to upload it?! You wouldn’t share that for everyone sake. That poor guy 😣 Had no idea he was being filmed and put online to 32k people 😠 I hate people uploading without people’s permission 🤬

Reactions: 5
I don't think she showed off quite enough how many gifts they all had for xmas either ... we can all show off, some of us just don't. She absolutely loves herself, pouting and making doe eyes into the screen all the time. It's starting to do my head in.

• Heart
So, let me get this right. They’ve bought a house this year, been to Vegas business class and now to Orlando business class. What does he do? Doesn’t she work in that grotty looking shop?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the video she put up on her stories of a man being arrested? Why film it for all to see?!
This annoyed me too. And the way they were criticising the police, they don’t even know what had happened. And of course they have guns and are going to be that strict, it’s the bloody airport!!!

Posting that guy being arrested was disgusting. Why is filming it for the gram the first thing she thought of?! So weird.

Reactions: 7
Posting that guy being arrested was disgusting. Why is filming it for the gram the first thing she thought of?! So weird.
Just because she has no filter on what she puts on does not mean she doesn’t have to for complete strangers 🤬 it actually infuriated me watching that. So so irresponsible 😑

Reactions: 4
The filming of the guy at the airport, how can she think it is entertainment to see someone probably at one of the lowest points of their life. She’s vile.

I’m fuming with life that they’re flying business class again. It’s pure jealously and I don’t care who knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t understand how they’ve managed to afford to fly upper class again for the second time this year?? I had a look at prices on Virgin and you’re talking circa £2.6k EACH to fly upper class to Orlando.
If I was ever going to consider spending that kind of money on a flight it would be for a special occasion and not just a 10 hour flight (which in reality isn’t that long really)

I actually don’t understand how they’ve managed to afford to fly upper class again for the second time this year?? I had a look at prices on Virgin and you’re talking circa £2.6k EACH to fly upper class to Orlando.
If I was ever going to consider spending that kind of money on a flight it would be for a special occasion and not just a 10 hour flight (which in reality isn’t that long really)
It’s virgin so may have been booked with points - built up on credit cards. Then you generally only pay the taxes. This can make it very affordable and achievable. Especially if they use the CC in the business then they could have got a load of points.

I’m still jealous.

Reactions: 2
I used to like them (Amy and Hannah) but I have got sick of their total disrespect for our her people and how they flaunt their (dodgy) lifestyle in everyone’s face. It’s not jealously as I could easily afford to do the same holiday but I do not wish to!

If I wanted to spend £10k+ on a holiday why don’t they take everyone and have a nice holiday. So that’s the 2nd holiday they have funded for Amy and probably helped with the house. Somehow I don’t think a sweet stall and a corner shop up north can fund that sort of lifestyle!

Reactions: 7
It’s virgin so may have been booked with points - built up on credit cards. Then you generally only pay the taxes. This can make it very affordable and achievable. Especially if they use the CC in the business then they could have got a load of points.

I’m still jealous.
That’s very true and would probably make more sense

They can’t be that well off all four of them are sharing a hotel room at Universal studios 😳

I am guessing they’ve done the trick of booking a night or two in the hotel to get fast passes then will move on to another hotel or villa. Otherwise I couldn’t imagine anything worse than a fortnight in one hotel room with my parents and my fiancé!

Reactions: 3
Miami now! Get a stall on the local market and a few 10p mixes and you to can fly business class to America a couple of times in a year. As well as buying a house of course. Ffs. I’m sick of seeing her sisters tit as well. Genuinely didn’t realise this family annoyed me so much until I started typing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miami now! Get a stall on the local market and a few 10p mixes and you to can fly business class to America a couple of times in a year. As well as buying a house of course. Ffs. I’m sick of seeing her sisters tit as well. Genuinely didn’t realise this family annoyed me so much until I started typing.
Drugs.

• Haha
Why can’t people just live in the moment. Filming constantly for her holiday vlog? Why??? I’m sure most people couldn’t give two shits. Just enjoy the holiday. Vapid girl.

Reactions: 6
Wow really can’t stand her baby voice, Eden Elizabeth is probably going to start talking with that pathetic voice. CLEV-ERRRR

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.