amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why she is surprised she's maintained this week. She obvs wasn't in a calorie deficit on SW? She did all that graft with a trainer and learnt absolutely nothing it would seem. Shame it didn't go to someone else!

Reactions: 3
I find it really irritating that she constantly puts on her stories asking for discount codes...

Reactions: 7
I don't know where this braggy Amy has come from. The last year or so she's become so cringe. Such a shame I used to love her little rambles and stories. Could just be me but I swear it's since Hannah got married & had the baby, it's like she's gone into overdrive on everything.. determined to have everything so much bigger and better. No one likes a show off Amy. Her YouTube didn't go very well either did it?

Reactions: 2
I think she lacks motivation with everything or if she does it’s because she’s forced too like her transformation. She sets herself things and never really sticks to them. Like the gym with her brother, dieting or her YouTube. She just does things and then can’t be arsed so does something else.

I think she lacks motivation with everything or if she does it’s because she’s forced too like her transformation. She sets herself things and never really sticks to them. Like the gym with her brother, dieting or her YouTube. She just does things and then can’t be arsed so does something else.
Yeah I thought she signed up to a CrossFit gym not long ago

How long until the excuses start rolling in about her not being 100% on it because she’s been busy decorating the house ...

How long until the excuses start rolling in about her not being 100% on it because she’s been busy decorating the house ...
Wish she would shut the duck up about it 🤣😅 I think it’s already cluttered so god knows what the end result will be 🙈

Shes thick roads closed all over the place and off she goes out in the van 😂
Looks like she only went out to go to Asda too.. it’s literally just after those traffic lights she was swimming through 🤣

Reactions: 1
I live in the area where she was going in the van to asda and it was absolutely horrendous. The flooding was really bad lots of businesses in trouble peoples houses in water and off she bleeping trots in a van for a bloody throw. Shes an absolute twit. Look at me in my van and my house and blah blah.. also just pick a bleeping colour stop relying on your followers opinions they arent going to live there. So desperate for internet fame its sad

Reactions: 6
I took a cushion to B&Q to have it colour matched once.... Jesus I should have taken out an ad in the paper 🙄 And I've had those greens in my house for over two years so there! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have had to unfollow @amys.blog__

she’s so irritating and her accent is too much. I know she can’t help it and doesn’t realise how annoying she is but Jesus. All the singing videos and jammeeeeeee

And who eats bacon, jam and crumpets?!?!?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have had to unfollow @amys.blog__

she’s so irritating and her accent is too much. I know she can’t help it and doesn’t realise how annoying she is but Jesus. All the singing videos and jammeeeeeee

And who eats bacon, jam and crumpets?!?!?!?
The full family are just bleeping weird. Her and her sister are OBSESSED with each other and weight loss.

Reactions: 5
The full family are just bleeping weird. Her and her sister are OBSESSED with each other and weight loss.
Everytime I go on her page she’s doing a different diet... she’s big built accept it!!! Also think it’s odd how she is with eden

Reactions: 4
Amy went through a stage of making Hannah or whoever film her twerking and jiggling her arse at every opportunity 😂😳 the constant plugging of the pic & mix does my head in. If she loses like 7lbs and is feeling herself she will post constant selfies and admiration pics of herself... if she's gained a bit we get treated instead to her singing and the dog, or lately her renovations 😏 be back to constant selfies and try on's soon I expect as she is on a diet again!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The post of her moaning that the neighbour asked her to turn her music down, how does she know they are not a keyworker trying to get some rest, needs a glass of reality 🙄 also I reckon she is pregnant eating weird food combos and dropping secret hints 😁 might be wrong but it would be her dream after all

Reactions: 9
The post of her moaning that the neighbour asked her to turn her music down, how does she know they are not a keyworker trying to get some rest, needs a glass of reality 🙄 also I reckon she is pregnant eating weird food combos and dropping secret hints 😁 might be wrong but it would be her dream after all
I did laugh that the neighbour told her off 😂😂 could probably see her twerking at herself in the mirror or something. I bet she's a right pain to live next door to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.