amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I need to get this off my chest.

HER F*CKING STUPID VOICE WHEN SHE SPEAKS TO EDEN!! Oh my god. I get baby talk but she's on another level. On her stories today opening that parcel when she said "Mayflower curry" in that ridiculous voice, I wanted to throw my phone in the bin! How is Eden ever supposed to learn how to speak properly if you spend all day speaking to her like that!!

I feel better now...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just

HER F*CKING STUPID VOICE WHEN SHE SPEAKS TO EDEN!! Oh my god. I get baby talk but she's on another level. On her stories today opening that parcel when she said "Mayflower curry" in that ridiculous voice, I wanted to throw my phone in the bin! How is Eden ever supposed to learn how to speak properly if you spend all day speaking to her like that!!

I feel better now...
Just came on to say this too. Just caught up with her stories. Omfg talk to the child properly. I'll watch with the volume down in the future.

Reactions: 1

I feel better now...
I came on the say the same thing!

Why on earth would you speak like that?!?

Reactions: 2
Her obsession with that child is bleeping weird. We all love our nieces and nephews but good god. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if you seen it on the news that she’d done a runner with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her obsession with that child is bleeping weird. We all love our nieces and nephews but good god. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if you seen it on the news that she’d done a runner with her.
She pretends she's Eden's mother, course she will run off with her one day, weird family

Remember that time when Amy posted a lewd picture next to George, her brother? They looked like boyfriend and girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her voice when she speaks to eden is the same voice she talks to the dog in. It's too creepy. Shes openly admitted to pretending Eden is hers when they to out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her voice when she speaks to eden is the same voice she talks to the dog in. It's too creepy. Shes openly admitted to pretending Eden is hers when they to out
And I think it's all for attention. People smiling at her, thinking she's a young mum with her cute kid...Hannah doesn't seem arsed but Amy withers and dies if she's not getting all the attention and being told how amazing she is. So spoilt and bratty. I've said before she never seems satisfied with anything in life, always wants more.

Reactions: 4
Im following both of them and saw this thinking it was hannah that posted it 😅

Eden looks nothing like amy, eden looks like hannah and adam i think
I thought it was Hannah too at first! Yeah I think they look absolutely nothing alike, she's just obsessed with the kid. She has other nieces/nephews too doesn't she? They literally never get a mention.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was Hannah too at first! Yeah I think they look absolutely nothing alike, she's just obsessed with the kid. She has other nieces/nephews too doesn't she? They literally never get a mention.
It is really odd, baffling really. Don't get shy she doesn't just have her one of her own....

Reactions: 1
So annoying how Hannah and Amy both have to be "obsessed" with the same thing at the same time (currently it's smock dresses judging by both of their stories in the last 24 hours). It's like following two of the same person, get your own personality. I feel like in real life they'd be constantly trying to out-do each other.

Reactions: 7
So annoying how Hannah and Amy both have to be "obsessed" with the same thing at the same time (currently it's smock dresses judging by both of their stories in the last 24 hours). It's like following two of the same person, get your own personality. I feel like in real life they'd be constantly trying to out-do each other.
Amy always wants what Hannah has

The constant reposting of each other’s stories too, never know which one I’m actually watching.

Also find it odd that I ready Hannah was a Twin.

The constant reposting of each other’s stories too, never know which one I’m actually watching.

Also find it odd that I ready Hannah was a Twin.
I thought that was weird too!! I thought there was only her, Amy and their younger brother (George?) but apparently not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.