amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this chick was chocolate she would eat herself! Confidence is one thing but arrogance is another. The singing on her stories will leave me cringing for days!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her in those gym shark leggings. Good god girl stop with the weight loss obsession, her figure is so good 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
Thank god thank god thank god she’s finally slightly accepting that her view to her image is so unhealthy. I would MURDER for her body, literally stab someone haha (okay slightly over the top but I’m fat and want a figure like that haha) although I don’t anything will change. She should seek professional help

Reactions: 4
Her attention seeking is off the scale since Hannah had Eden. She has changed so much. Now there is another baby in the family. I'm not saying she's jealous as such, it's obvs she dotes on her and they all adore each other (sometimes it's creepy 🤣) she goes over the top sometimes...but something isn't right with her. And the bum poses with the bro is just too fucķing weird! Maybe I'm wrong but to me it looks like she HAS to have what Hannah has is every way.. wedding, house, the same job, baby etc. As soon as Hannah does something she's not far behind doing the same.

The brother thing is WEIRD. I mean, I love my brother, and we’re not the type of lovey dovey family so maybe I’m in the wrong but posing for pictures like that with your brother is odd.

Did anyone see the video she put up on her stories of a man being arrested? Why film it for all to see?!

Reactions: 2
Jet setting off to Orlando again with the parents.. Oh to be that rich running a sweet stall and a little corner shop eh

Reactions: 2
I just came on here to say, another bleeping holiday.... Need to get me a little sweet stall at my local market and a crappy corner shop a la Open All Hours, obviously pays loads...

• Haha
Sure she said when they went to Vegas that would be the only time they could treat themselves to an upgrade. Obviously not...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.