amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is dropping sneaky pregnancy hints daily, why would you even show a pic of yourself wearing 'double' sports bras for your growing boobs for anything other than attention 😳 just because she's getting married soon doesn't mean she can't get pregnant before, people do sometimes have 'accidents'

Reactions: 5
She is dropping sneaky pregnancy hints daily, why would you even show a pic of yourself wearing 'double' sports bras for your growing boobs for anything other than attention 😳 just because she's getting married soon doesn't mean she can't get pregnant before, people do sometimes have 'accidents'
She just doesn’t strike me as the type to put herself in the position to have an accidental pregnancy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Of course it’s still possible though! Maybe she is just due on, my boobs balloon when I am!!
I have only just recently remembered about Amy though so I don’t know how long she’s been dropping these hints 😁

Reactions: 1
What’s with the constant jam, cheese & bacon on a crumpet! It’s an odd combo but that may just be me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody plan an accidental bbaby though 😂 ain't that the point? My boobs go massive and sore when due on but I don't let everyone on insta know and tell them I'm wearing 2 sports bras 😂 because do they need to know that, I think nawtttt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anybody plan an accidental bbaby though 😂 ain't that the point? My boobs go massive and sore when due on but I don't let everyone on insta know and tell them I'm wearing 2 sports bras 😂 because do they need to know that, I think nawtttt
All I’m saying is she doesn’t strike me as the type to ruin her perfect wedding 🤷🏼‍♀️ Taken her long enough to actually book it 😅
If she’s pregnant, good for her, if she’s not, do we care? She’s an instagrammer, They all beg for attention and tell us too much 😅

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand anyone singing on Instagram 😂

Noticed they’ve been advertising their sweets business a lot and reduced delivery costs now Hayley has launched her sweet business

Reactions: 2
The grid post of her singing 😩🤦🏼‍♀️ Good god it’s a no from me Amy hun
Hate it when people sing on Instagram, makes my toes curl. I've never been able to fully make my mind up on Amy. I like Hannah, find her nice and down to earth, but there's something about Amy that just makes me think if I knew her in real life I'd dislike her 😂. I think I just find her a bit self obsessed and the amount she bangs on about being broody / wanting a huge family makes me cringe because I feel like she thinks once she decides she's ready she'll click her fingers and be pregnant as soon as they start trying. I don't think she's in any way prepared for how hard conception can be.

Hate it when people sing on Instagram, makes my toes curl. I've never been able to fully make my mind up on Amy. I like Hannah, find her nice and down to earth, but there's something about Amy that just makes me think if I knew her in real life I'd dislike her 😂. I think I just find her a bit self obsessed and the amount she bangs on about being broody / wanting a huge family makes me cringe because I feel like she thinks once she decides she's ready she'll click her fingers and be pregnant as soon as they start trying. I don't think she's in any way prepared for how hard conception can be.
If she wants it that badly why doesn't she just get on with it ...unless she is trying but hasn't admitted it yet🤔

The grid post of her singing 😩🤦🏼‍♀️ Good god it’s a no from me Amy hun

I dont think shes a bad singer per say, but its not my cup of tea when she sings. Shes very nasally, too high pitched and doesnt seem to have much power/sounds strained like shes out of breath and then she looks like shes in pain everytime she sings. Not enjoyable at all.

Reactions: 3
Its like listening to Alvin and the chipmunks. Far too nasally. Her poor neighbours having to listen to car crash karaoke regularly as she belts out whichever ballad she feels like that day 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her singing is so cringe.
We now have weight loss singing and a new bile riding account 😂😂

Its like listening to Alvin and the chipmunks. Far too nasally. Her poor neighbours having to listen to car crash karaoke regularly as she belts out whichever ballad she feels like that day 🙉

Always bloody ballads, wish she would sing something a bit happier and fun.

I said this before but who puts a karaoke area in their lounge in a semi!

I also thinks she’s just obsesses over things, she was obsessed with playing games with her partner and sisters husband and now it’s suddenly biking!

The constant plugging of the sweets really gets me too. They don’t even look like a great selection and majorly overpriced!

Amy seems very attention seeking. I bet she's a right spoiled stroppy cow IRL. She just smothers everything the family are doing and it looks like she always wants to go one better. Be nice if someone who knew her IRL popped up to let us know what she's really like 😁

Reactions: 3
Have a stress free day at work?!
You work for your parents corner Shop how’s that stressful 😂😂😂😂

her voice is awful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.