Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I know it’s mean to comment on babies but this is tattle life after all... I think the baby is really odd looking 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22

pokemon98

I have vissions of Bruce the dog paddling round the birthing pool and her feeding it the placenta for a treat 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

theeyeroller

VIP Member
If this chick was chocolate she would eat herself! Confidence is one thing but arrogance is another. The singing on her stories will leave me cringing for days!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

LorniB

Why do they feel the need to take pics of them breastfeeding constantly, it's fine we get it, it's natural. I go for a 💩 everyday, which again is natural but don't feel the need to document it on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Love how she points out that the baby doesn’t sleep in the cot with a pillow, cos obviously that would be so stupid. But hey, it’s fine to put her in a jumperoo or let her head wobble enough to resemble the Churchill dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So Hannah has had her baby and the baby’s middle name is Elle. Is that a bit odd? Are they really that close that they are using each other’s names for their babies?

• Wow
  • Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Nothing against breastfeeding mothers I know it’s one of the most natural things ever, it doesn’t offend me.

But... so is having a shit, and people don’t post that over social media 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not normal.

• Haha
  • Angry