Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone shot me down for this earlier on but I genuinely think that Sam is a sperm donner and they just have some sort of arrangement in place, I mean she was just about to freeze her eggs and considering donners and the next thing Sam appears and she's preggers after two minutes. I just don't know why in this day and age he would need her as a beard but the vibe between them is just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Take That last night. Botox top ups today. Maybe rather than Sam the sperm donor, she was an egg donor or even surrogate? Because she certainly isn't raising any kids

Reactions: 14
Someone’s been reading here, pointless story saying how she took Stanley to the park yesterday (well done Amy 👏) and is taking him to Peppa Pig World on Friday because we were saying she never spends any time with him. She hasn’t posted yet more shite from the BAFTAs because she’s juggling ‘work’ and being a mum 🤣 Oh and she refuses to call it Peppa Pig World because that’s not what it was when she was a kid 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone’s been reading here, pointless story saying how she took Stanley to the park yesterday (well done Amy 👏) and is taking him to Peppa Pig World on Friday because we were saying she never spends any time with him. She hasn’t posted yet more shite from the BAFTAs because she’s juggling ‘work’ and being a mum 🤣 Oh and she refuses to call it Peppa Pig World because that’s not what it was when she was a kid 🫠
Definitely been reading here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol nice of her to remember she is actually a mum 😂 her definition of juggling motherhood is seeing her kid for the first time in like 4 days and posting on Instagram - what a joke 😂

Reactions: 15
I watched her story and thought good on you taking your child to the park over posting on Instagram, then she went and ruined it by saying she would've missed prime time!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really doesn't live in the same reality as the rest of us. Her work for the day was doing one post on Instagram, and she thinks that's a juggling act! She'd be in for a shock if she actually had to parent her own child full time, then she'd know what it's really like to juggle parenting with other things. She lives a life of leisure, no job and hardly ever sees her kid! And has the cheek to say she's juggling parenting with work with she doesn't actually do any parenting or work! I don't believe she even took Stanley to the park either. It's just a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend she spends time with him and prioritises him, but she missed the mark as usual.

Reactions: 12
Of course she was always planning on changing the dress 😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥 so if her tit tape hadnt be on display for the world to see would she really have changed?!

• Haha
She's wearing something which one of my Great Aunties would probably wear to a wedding to go to Peppa Pig World.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one has asked her to film her day at Peppa Pig World. Just go and enjoy your day with your wee boy without a camera shoved in his face. She ruined that whole Disney trip treating it like a Military operation. And on the insta prime time post carry on, can you not schedule posts anyway, does she need to be sat at her computer at 6 on the dot, as if anyone wanted see a few phots of his tits hanging out anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest post where she mentions "including * that * one that was filmed from literally above" then proceeds to post selfies, taken from above, therefore showing off the tit tape some more!

Reactions: 4
Even in peppa land her mam was walking Stanley around to get him to sleep not her while she talks to her phone! And it was just so normal for her and I think he may be starting to grow up and not fit into her laid back parenting.

Reactions: 8