Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to do everything with him and he's only one saying it's going to fast but she's rushing through the list really. She doesn't seem to be a mother with all the stress it really is like she's just the fun aunt who only does fun things and won't do any routine or rules. That's going to get a lot harder as he gets bigger and more independent. Literally never hear her say how hard it is it's all just fun or he slept.

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to do everything with him and he's only one saying it's going to fast but she's rushing through the list really. She doesn't seem to be a mother with all the stress it really is like she's just the fun aunt who only does fun things and won't do any routine or rules. That's going to get a lot harder as he gets bigger and more independent. Literally never hear her say how hard it is it's all just fun or he slept.
She’s doing it all for herself too (or maybe for the gram?), he’s too young for all this stuff. Take him to a baby sensory class ffs 🤣

Reactions: 8
WTF is she banging on about. Sorry but if I was 18 year old and travelling the world as cabin crew, and wanted to go to 'Joes'. I'm going to Joes (y) She's obsessed with people looking after her, and looking after Stanley, and having all these non aunties

Reactions: 6
OMG no one irritates me more than Amy.. I see her last year at Center Parcs she’s an absolute woman🤢 she’s such a mumsy (part time) mum, I can’t even explain. She’s completely changed for the worse since having a kid , those type of mums are the worst 🤢 just because you’re now a mum you don’t need to wear florals and things you NEVER used to wear 😂😂😂🫠 the way she talks, her hair is always a mess, the nails, the lips, the teeth (and I have veneers myself) she’s just awful 🤢😂🤢😂

• Haha
I just had to look up how old she is, 31! Definitely dresses older and acts mumsy.

I think the sun damage to her skin, her frazzled/dry/over bleached and processed hair plus whatever she’s injected into her face and lips really age her.

Haven’t seen much of Stanley now they’re back from Ibiza 😂

Reactions: 9
She is actually awful looking, I hate to say nasty things about appearance but I can’t help myself with her. She’s so aggered n frazzled looking.

Her face is so puffy? and she can barely talk with those teeth and lips? Surely she can see/hear how stupid it looks?

Reactions: 8
I mean im just astonished she took this long to mention that someone she knew died! Surely in influenza world this would’ve been a good chance for some sympathy

Reactions: 4
I imagine Sam must feel smothered when she kisses him with those puffy lips and grabs hold of him with her horrible nail claws

Wtf has she got on her feet on her latest story 😳

Just can’t cope with her at all - zero fashion sense, pretending to be a mum and now asking about bloody pool parties for her honeymoon that will be planned to within an inch of its life (don’t forget the coordinating outfit spreadsheet 🙄).

She is just so bloody extra and grating “im not au fait” why cant she just say “im not familiar” 🫠 and isn’t her pal luke crew? Surely she can’t think anyone in vegas will want to gift them anything?!

Reactions: 7
She is just so bloody extra
She is but it just doesn’t pay off. She over plans everything but the reality is she looks like tit, her child is asleep for most of it and I would imagine she does everyone who knows her head in (including Sam!).

We haven’t seen much of Sam in recent months. Do we think he asked her to stop filming him?

She’s doing the love island podcast again. So another few months of being away from Stanley every single day while she travels for it and gets home at 2am.

I don’t listen to it but there were so many comments on social media last year complaining about her 🙈

• Haha
Shes too old and frumpy for the podcast. Im a little older than her but i think the last series i watched/had any interest in was probably the series she was in (I thought she was a sad dick in that too). Ive grown out of it and it just seems full of kids to me now. She must seem so old for anyone that even listens.

Reactions: 9
Shes too old and frumpy for the podcast. Im a little older than her but i think the last series i watched/had any interest in was probably the series she was in (I thought she was a sad dick in that too). Ive grown out of it and it just seems full of kids to me now. She must seem so old for anyone that even listens.
Absolutely agree. I haven’t watched for a few years either. I tried to watch the all stars recently and found it awful! Everyone just seems after the influencer life rather than love. I think Amy does the podcast though to stay relevant. She seems more passionate about eastenders!