Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to sort those lips out.... she looks and sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Now she’s flogging avon?! I didn’t think they were still going! She irritates the f out of me and dare i sound like im defending her 🫣but i think she has invisalign

Reactions: 2
What irritates me the most is how smug sje sounds regarding how well her boy sleeps... "excuse the dark, S has just woken up" at like 10am 🙄🙄🙄 May the next baby she has keep her up all night for the first few years! 😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What irritates me the most is how smug sje sounds regarding how well her boy sleeps... "excuse the dark, S has just woken up" at like 10am 🙄🙄🙄 May the next baby she has keep her up all night for the first few years! 😉😂😂
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with two kids. I doubt her “village” will be so keen on 24/7 childcare when there’s 2 rugrats to look after.

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with two kids. I doubt her “village” will be so keen on 24/7 childcare when there’s 2 rugrats to look after.
She will just palm each of the kids off on different people, might get trickier if/when she has more. I do hope her next child is a bad sleeper though 🤣

• Haha
She’s really rubbing in how good a sleeper Stanley is ‘have to leave for the wedding in 35 mins and this Paige boy doesn’t want to wake up’ 🤪🤪🤪.

Reactions: 4
She’s really rubbing in how good a sleeper Stanley is ‘have to leave for the wedding in 35 mins and this Paige boy doesn’t want to wake up’ 🤪🤪🤪.
Yea but she said he didn't wake for the day until half 10 then she can't get him to wake up from his nap. I'd be concerned he is sleeping so much or is it just me?

Reactions: 16
Yea but she said he didn't wake for the day until half 10 then she can't get him to wake up from his nap. I'd be concerned he is sleeping so much or is it just me?
He’s never looked healthy or particularly active, especially for a toddler.

Reactions: 12
well that’s backfired on her, now he wont wake up on cue for the wedding 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought this too. She said about him being up at 8am and keeping him busy ready for his nap 12-2. But she let him sleep until 10:30? That’s 2.5 hours past the time she seemed to want him awake. That’s insane to me! I’m all for letting my children sleep and being guided by them, but I do wake them if I need to especially if we have plans and need to get ready!

All this does is prove she knows absolutely nothing about how to care for Stanley.

No, I'd be concerned too. All of mine were having only 1 nap a day at his age. He's still sleeping like a new born.

Reactions: 6
Would love for someone to post pics or videos of her being a state in O beach yesterday 🤣

She definitely said she was only going to drink on four occasions before her wedding when she started her health kick (although that seems to have fallen by the wayside). We should have kept a tally because it’s definitely more than four already.

Why is this woman so obsessed with recreating her childhood. It's like she wants to be her mum raising her. Rather than Amy raising Stanley.

Reactions: 19
It’s like she isn’t Stanley’s mum, she’s his aunty who takes him on extravagant days out every now and then and has to boast about it so people know she does actually spend time with him 🤣

Reactions: 17
It’s like she isn’t Stanley’s mum, she’s his aunty who takes him on extravagant days out every now and then and has to boast about it so people know she does actually spend time with him 🤣
I’d be more impressed if she showed a video/photos of being at the park with him or just taking him to a little cafe on a rainy morning or whatever.

I wonder if she doesn't show places she takes him locally incase people work out where she lives? Really though I think she only takes him places that can be used for insta content/showing off, so that probably rules out the local park

Reactions: 5