Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if it has straps and it was held up better than it would look fine. No offence to her but her boobs are too saggy to pull that off without a decent bra etc.

She needs some serious help when it comes to dressing. I think she I actually quite pretty but she ruins it all with awful makeup and clothing.

Reactions: 14
That dress!! Why would you want to go anywhere with your boobs hanging out like that - it massively needed straps.

Reactions: 10
She's also very clumpy in the way she walks. She always looks like a social club drag act

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im thinking this was part of a deal as she got her wedding dress for free from them?! I mean just why else would you…her mum, sam, the “stylist”, no one thought to tell her or consider adding some straps, i just don’t believe it. It would have looked good on someone else but you could literally buy something nicer that fits from asos 🫠

Reactions: 6
She got changed halfway through 😂😂😂apparently cos the dress was too big but it was defo cos she realised she looked shite haha
In what world was that dress too BIG? 😂 definitely realised it was a mistake. Second dress much better.

She’s in the background of one of Louise Pentland’s insta stories. Someone is trying to pull her dress up over her tits lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I truly am horrified by her BAFTAs dress. As other comments just some straps would have helped 😬 it can be hard adjusting to your body after having a baby, but she clearly has the time and money to invest in a stylist, time to look around for clothes that fit and suit her etc.

And truly she only seems to spend a day with Stanley each week. I cannot understand why they want more!

I had another relook and it just looks like the dress isn't long enough in the body, if it was them it might of covered her better. How she gets it so wrong I'll never know.

I want to know how she looked at herself and went 'yeah amazing'

I understand why she wants loads of kids because she really is never with the one she has. She has so much help

I had another relook and it just looks like the dress isn't long enough in the body, if it was them it might of covered her better. How she gets it so wrong I'll never know.

I want to know how she looked at herself and went 'yeah amazing'
The dress was god awful!

She needs to spend time with a proper stylist and learn to dress for her shape. She posted a pic or story recently where she had jeans, white top and trench and actually looked really nice - less is more!

Reactions: 6
Vicky pattison wore a dress from the same bridal shop as Amy. I mean I think we can all see who wore it better…. Also love that Amy clearly didn’t have an original idea.

Attachments