Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irritating women !
They way she speaks, the way she uses her hands…. Grrrrr….. and … what is ‘ My jean era’ GROW UP you silly bint!
And- I HATE the name Stanley SO MUCH🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Irritating women !
They way she speaks, the way she uses her hands…. Grrrrr….. and … what is ‘ My jean era’ GROW UP you silly bint!
Tell us how you really feel 🤣🤣

She is so annoying, smug cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her nails and hands do give me the ick. Combined with the way she gestures and pinchers with them I just cant.

• Haha
Irritating women !
everything is an “era” oh and not forgetting “but we move” she’s an annoying twit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is one big cringe. I can’t watch her stories anymore without feeling pure rage. Not sure who boils my piss more, her or Becki Jones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No parent has time to do a bloody excel sheet of outfits!! I just pack for the days and then some extras.

Her nails also indicate she can’t change many of Stanley’s nappies. Notice how she storied him yesterday teatime. But when they apparently went to the park she didn’t share it. I still think she was fibbing as we’d noticed how she’d not been with him for a week.

Reactions: 10
Also for Sam and stanley it was mainly ‘shorts and T-shirt’ how is that hard to keep track of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What parent has time for a spreadsheet? Literally a list if lucky. Throw in a few dresses tops shorts etc life cannot be planned like this. She loves to plan everything it must be very hard to be around her if it doesn't work out. Like what if Stanley spills something on her only dress she brought or plans get changed she would really struggle

Thank Christ she’s specified they need to wear pyjamas for the evening cause without such clear instructions she may have accidentally worn a ball gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These spread sheets are all an attempt at trying to show how busy she is. Imagine if your only responsibility in life was planning what to wear on holiday 🙄 she has such an easy life compared to most parents and doesn't appear to have any real stress or responsibilities but she wants everyone to think she's sooo busy and juggling parenting with her "work."

Reactions: 15
God all the bleeping waffling on... "Stanley crawls far away then throws the ball to knock down the pins or get it in the net.... bla bla bla and then sam said and then my mum used to"
Make it stop!!!!!!

Reactions: 4