Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree she is never with her child. That’s why she thinks being a mum is so easy!

Have you seen her BAFTAs dress?!? 😳
I came here to say the same. Not a good look her boob's are falling out. One sharp move....🫣

Reactions: 10
That dress is so wrong. Her boobs are practically hanging out of it. She really does have awful dress sense. She never dresses to flatter her figure. But draw attention to all the wrong places. She mustn't have had a stylist, just hair and make up. We know she loves panto and has friends who work behind the scenes, but a real dress rather than a costume would have been more appropriate

Reactions: 14
She's been bigging this dress up for weeks and it was truly not worth the wait. All the fittings she's been to and yet it looks like it could fall off at any moment, she really needs to learn to dress for her body shape

Reactions: 13
If you want a good look at the dress in motion check out ok magazines stories! Its just awful!
bleeping hell I didn’t think it could get worse but it did. How can she look in the mirror and think this is the best dress I can wear 😳 can’t wait to see her wedding dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me, that is baaaaaaaaaaad. Jesus, I’m pretty speechless actually 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh it’s awful and she’s been saying “this is the best look I’ve ever had” etc etc for ages 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow that is terrible… who is dressing her like this. Jesus.

Reactions: 13
I hope for her sake that her wedding dress has straps. Her posture just accentuates the fact it doesn’t fit. The stylist (yes she had a stylist for this!) really did her dirty. I do like her hair and makeup though

Reactions: 9
I hope for her sake that her wedding dress has straps. Her posture just accentuates the fact it doesn’t fit. The stylist (yes she had a stylist for this!) really did her dirty. I do like her hair and makeup though
Hair and makeup is fine but it made me irrationally angry watching her touch her hair every 5 seconds in the video on OK magazines story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got changed halfway through 😂😂😂apparently cos the dress was too big but it was defo cos she realised she looked shite haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11