Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

View attachment 2897426

This dress does nothing for her and she said she had a stylist for this - can’t have been a good one! She was wittering on about wearing this for her sister’s wedding or something as well 🙈
It's an abroad wedding as well, it'll be so sweaty, horrendous!! Sam will probably be in something similar to match😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lyn123

What time does she normally get up if 8 was her alarm? That's a lie in for most parents

Her face is so puffy? and she can barely talk with those teeth and lips? Surely she can see/hear how stupid it looks?

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Christ what does she look like in her stories this morning doing her hair.. the hair is in such bad condition it literally looks like it’s going to snap off
She’s a mess!
They have money so why is her hair an absolute state?
She literally looks 50!

(I see the PT is still having zero effect. Every time I nose at her stories, she’s inflated further!)

Reactions: 7

User3005

She’s not looking healthy these days, bad pale skin, straw hair, puffy inflated face

Lilykins

VIP Member
Off on holiday soon I see - for the 100th time!!

Why couldn’t she wear jeans if she was a size 16? Awful messaging.

JulesC

VIP Member
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with two kids. I doubt her “village” will be so keen on 24/7 childcare when there’s 2 rugrats to look after.
She will just palm each of the kids off on different people, might get trickier if/when she has more. I do hope her next child is a bad sleeper though 🤣

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Of course she was always planning on changing the dress 😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥 so if her tit tape hadnt be on display for the world to see would she really have changed?!

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Shes too old and frumpy for the podcast. Im a little older than her but i think the last series i watched/had any interest in was probably the series she was in (I thought she was a sad dick in that too). Ive grown out of it and it just seems full of kids to me now. She must seem so old for anyone that even listens.
Well technicality Caroline Flack was presenting it well into her late 30s and I never thought of her as too old. But Amy is not remotely cool in any way and she has absolutely zero charisma to pull any sort of podcast off. I still fail to see why they chose her for it. It makes love island look like a joke. And I agree with you as well, love island has definitely passed its peak.

coriander

VIP Member
I've not kept up since her love island days but she's still cringe af and did she really name her child STANLEY??????

• Haha

Kittykat45

“Sensory bins for mum day!”
If you have time to make special boxes for your son for the 1 day a week you spend together, then you clearly don’t see your kid enough Amy!
If you were with them all day, most days, you wouldn’t need to show off how amazing you are for 1 day

MrsG03

I watched her story and thought good on you taking your child to the park over posting on Instagram, then she went and ruined it by saying she would've missed prime time!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

alafolie

She overshares so much but is being very coy about her other cough symptoms…clearly peeing herself lol.

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Well technicality Caroline Flack was presenting it well into her late 30s and I never thought of her as too old. But Amy is not remotely cool in any way and she has absolutely zero charisma to pull any sort of podcast off. I still fail to see why they chose her for it. It makes love island look like a joke. And I agree with you as well, love island has definitely passed its peak.
fair point about caroline, i never thought she was old and she was cool. Maybe because that was her job whereas Amy has no actual talent. I think the fact she promotes p&o cruises says it all 🤣

• Haha