Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Why is she trying to do everything with him and he's only one saying it's going to fast but she's rushing through the list really. She doesn't seem to be a mother with all the stress it really is like she's just the fun aunt who only does fun things and won't do any routine or rules. That's going to get a lot harder as he gets bigger and more independent. Literally never hear her say how hard it is it's all just fun or he slept.
She’s doing it all for herself too (or maybe for the gram?), he’s too young for all this stuff. Take him to a baby sensory class ffs 🤣

Reactions: 8

Queens12

I think it’s her hair and makeup, she either completely dolled up mega glam or really scruffy, she doesn’t know how to just do casual 🤣 that sequin dress and denim waistcoat ensemble is hilarious

Cemma25

I actually don’t mind Amy. But she definitely overfeeds that baby, and I see absolutely NO chemistry between her and her partner whatsoever

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’ll absolutely laugh my head off if her next child is a crap sleeper. Saying that she’ll probably comotose the next one with formula as well 🤣

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Food on a ship today and a tasting menu out last night, #shreddingforthewedding

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
What she is she on about, all she does is go out and go on holiday without Stanley. Also what about people who don’t have grandparents living nearby or grandparents who aren’t willing or able to drop their life to look after their grandchild? Are those parents not able to be themselves, ‘reclaim
Their pink’ (wrf) and be a parent as well ? She talks so much shit it’s embarrassing.

JulesC

VIP Member
Why does she always have such tacky, garish nails? Winds me up, they could look so much better!

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
At my Mum and Dads and Amy pops up on TV (some sort of fraud programme). They have no idea who she is and I didn’t even realise she was on TV until my Mum goes ‘Oh my God look at her mouth’ and my Dad follows with ‘she looks like a clown!’

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
She’s totally lost as to who her audience would be at this point and is desperately trying to be a gay icon/hun? The cruises, Disney obsession, abba and theatre…the b&m video is cringeworthy 😬

I did like her on love island until she said she was coming to declare her love for curtis (who is as odd as sam) after 5 minutes of knowing eachother, she’s nuts.

I get the impression sam is a well off business owner esp given the multiple holidays.Give it up for now and look after yourself and your son, enjoy the time when so many others who have to work can’t.

Stephie

VIP Member
When does she look after her own child it literally looks like she is never with him?
Inbetween beauty appointments, shopping, nights away, dinner dates, holidays, cruises. Basically whenever she has a bit of free time