Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes too old and frumpy for the podcast. Im a little older than her but i think the last series i watched/had any interest in was probably the series she was in (I thought she was a sad dick in that too). Ive grown out of it and it just seems full of kids to me now. She must seem so old for anyone that even listens.
Well technicality Caroline Flack was presenting it well into her late 30s and I never thought of her as too old. But Amy is not remotely cool in any way and she has absolutely zero charisma to pull any sort of podcast off. I still fail to see why they chose her for it. It makes love island look like a joke. And I agree with you as well, love island has definitely passed its peak.

Reactions: 7
Well technicality Caroline Flack was presenting it well into her late 30s and I never thought of her as too old. But Amy is not remotely cool in any way and she has absolutely zero charisma to pull any sort of podcast off. I still fail to see why they chose her for it. It makes love island look like a joke. And I agree with you as well, love island has definitely passed its peak.
fair point about caroline, i never thought she was old and she was cool. Maybe because that was her job whereas Amy has no actual talent. I think the fact she promotes p&o cruises says it all 🤣

• Haha
fair point about caroline, i never thought she was old and she was cool. Maybe because that was her job whereas Amy has no actual talent. I think the fact she promotes p&o cruises says it all 🤣
She’s giving Jane McDonald’s channel 5 cruises rather than love island 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she making a million meals for the child? What if he gets a picky phase which is likely soon and she's all the food ready plus wouldn't he like a fresh meal every now and again.

Reactions: 1
Another terrible outfit in her latest grid post and Sam looks dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 8
He’s got the look, the camp and the cringe of Curtis Pritchard…Amy has a type, shes in her “beard era” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she making a million meals for the child? What if he gets a picky phase which is likely soon and she's all the food ready plus wouldn't he like a fresh meal every now and again.
There is no way our Stanley would become a picky eater, Amy just wouldn’t have the same problems as every other parent in the land. He’ll always sleep (literally) and always love every food there is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to relate to her childhood?! She can’t just say Stanley likes the wiggles it has to be “AND I LOVED THE WIGGLES WHEN I WAS A CHILD”

Reactions: 12
The outfits she wears to record the podcast are extra upon extra, surely she looks out of place?? Yesterday's episode Indiyah is so much more casual

That's what happens when a person with no sense of fashion is also unable to dress for the occasion. Being a bit overdressed is classy - going to a pub on a Monday night in a nice dress (midi/mini, whatever), and heels, when everyone else is in jeans and so on, but a sequin dress with a denim gilet - she looked like a wannabe biker who also wants to go to the ball in the castle 😀

A denim waistcoat/gilet?! What the actual…i didn’t even know those monstrosities were a thing! 😂 the hair and jewelry is what makes her look over dressed and mumsy…no cowboy denim is going to save that. She could’ve worn that dress with hair down and some flat sandals and got away with it. She looks a riot 💀

Hahaha what a terrible advert for river island, they’ll be telling her not to bother again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I think it’s her hair and makeup, she either completely dolled up mega glam or really scruffy, she doesn’t know how to just do casual 🤣 that sequin dress and denim waistcoat ensemble is hilarious

Reactions: 8
That playsuit looks like it’s for a little girl not an adult 🤣 she does look like she’s lost some weight though to be fair to her.

Reactions: 3
She must have realised she looked like a tit next to the other two dressed up to the nines so she’s gone ✨cAsUaL✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5