Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s just a third wheel on that podcast. I cringed watching that.
It feels like she’s trying too hard…Ash and Indiyah are on the same vibe but she just doesn’t fit in with her cheesy attempts at humour 👀

Reactions: 9
Food on a ship today and a tasting menu out last night, #shreddingforthewedding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can I not stand her? Lol

I think it’s the teeth - and the thing is, I have veneers myself 😂😂 I’m a very small minority that actually likes fake turkey teeth. But Amy’s?! What the duck is wrong with them 😂🤣😂

I just can’t

Reactions: 6
And again someone did he'd dirty. That pink dress doesn't look good on her. It just simply does it, and there is nothing that could have saved that outfit. Sad that at this age she still hasn't found her style. I know many haven't, but most women know a couple of things that look good on them and they just stick with that as the base for their outfits adding smth or whatever. This one, even with a stylist and all the help in the world, still always looks out of place 🤦‍♀️

Why can I not stand her? Lol

I think it’s the teeth - and the thing is, I have veneers myself 😂😂 I’m a very small minority that actually likes fake turkey teeth. But Amy’s?! What the duck is wrong with them 😂🤣😂

I just can’t
Agreed. I think she's only had the front 6 or so teeth veneered which is why they look tit!! Her mum is the same... of course 😂 "mum said"

Reactions: 4
That dress is the same shape as the blue one she wore recently for a wedding. Who told her that style suited her and does she not look in the mirror? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wow a celebrity stylist is actually dressing her in these awful dresses?! Does he dislike her or is he just tit at his job?

• Haha
She's SO obsessed with the Instagram algorithm even when it comes to a video of her son walking for the first time, that's such a sad way to live

1000019562.jpg

Reactions: 12
That comment she made about hoping Stanley is like Prince Louis when he’s older, maybe she just worded it wrong but don’t like that sort of comment at all.

I've not kept up since her love island days but she's still cringe af and did she really name her child STANLEY??????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always have such tacky, garish nails? Winds me up, they could look so much better!

Reactions: 8