Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
But of course the customers are all men and their little wives got to come for a night out. Revolting industry, just imagine that group out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17

skinnypiccolo

She’s made about $300 by selling her second hand things. If she had any decency, she would donate that to a charity. Sadly, I think the proceeds will go to her beige renovation, might buy her a single grey cushion. I was always very neutral on her, but this is actually gross. 🤮

influenzaaar

VIP Member
IMG_1325.png

I gather by nursery she means a little kids room, though I personally view a nursery as.. somewhere that a child of nursing age resides aka up to the age of 2?
Anywhoooo AOA say it however you like but I remain steadfast in my view GIVE THE KIDS UNICORN THEMED BED SPREADS. Let a bright pink rug vomit on the floor for approx 2 years if that brings them JOY. Lighten up lady

• Heart
  • Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
So she effectively got out of paying her 900k tax bill, only has to pay back a tiny amount but is walking around with Chanel and Loewe bags. No wonder she can't budget her money. She would be a massive embarrassment to the Bond family

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Is she actually serious? Selling her kids books for $60 while living in a $4 Million dollar house 🤯🤯 Privileged bullshit. I have way less money than her but still put books in the book libraries and donate all of the kids clothes to refugees/charities helping those less Privileged. Maybe consider if AOA 🙄 Makes me sick.
Yep it's fucking foul. We certainly don't live in 4 mil dollar house but we donate EVERYTHING we don't need.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

toooldfortt

AOAs stories yesterday. New house, same old Brooke - bland and beige and restricted. Sounded like her reno has been hard work. would it kill her to get a PINK rug. And, Heavens forbid someone thinks the girls eat pizza any other day than Friday!

View attachment 2888847
I would definitely want my kids to craft on our antique chairs from Paris and table that cost almost $4k

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

jugglingbeans

Would it kill AOA to season her dry AF roast and veggies with some herbs or *gasp* olive oil?? Imagine choking that down.

Reactions: 15

HamBelly

The extract is basically about how her libido changed during pregnancy and postpartum. She’s talked about it before, maybe in her aus birth stories podcast episode. But it’s seriously so gross. Imagine being her kids and finding out your mum would masturbate in the toilets at work when pregnant with you because she couldn’t hold it together till she got home.
And that it’s immortalised forever in a book.
Sure, finding yourself again sexually after having kids is an important topic but the way she has written about it is just absurd and so over the top. It’s so much. Honestly not unexpected from her though.

• Sick

Victoria212

I've got my popcorn ready for when they inevitably rebel and she finds them eating Maccas and smoking weed at their local park.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
The relationship definitely seems to have cooled. Amy is out with friends constantly. Leigh is out constantly. But other than a few cross over events and the lunches with that bigger group, they are never together now. I agree that there’s probably a lot of jealousy. Leigh is super pretentious and Amy is unashamedly bogan. Leigh has spent “decades” honing her craft and (in her mind) slaving away at a real job. Amy is a nobody mummy blogger, who has been exceptionally lucky. Must sting.
---
Should add, that’s how I think Leigh sees it! Amy is problematic, but I think she’s good at what she does and she’s a decent content creator, which has afforded her these opportunities. Can’t say the same for Leigh.
Leigh is a hideous shell of a women, she might think she’s worked hard for the life she has, but it seems boring as fuck, personally I’m waiting for that husband of hers to come out as gay.
I know Amy G has her faults, but hands down she is far superior to Leigh in every way.
I can’t wait to see the house all finished, I think it’s going to look great, must be costing a fortune.

ellobird

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more- buy the girl a pink rug ffs. My 3.5 year old has a pink rug in her room, it’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen but she loves it, she chose it and most likely in 3 years time it’ll be gone in favour of something else.

I really feel for her girls having such a ridiculously restrictive mum. Everything from their food to their outfits, to their bedroom decor is dictated by someone else. Let them live their childhood.
Elenor Pendleton has shared her sons renovated room today… it gives AOA a run for her money, I’m sure all 4 year old boys dream of a room like this one, James Lane cabinet with coffee table books & vases.

Meanwhile my kid has hot wheels, dinosaurs, Spider-Man & other kid stuff in his room

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
My daughter has been like this from day 1 😅. Zero sympathy considering Amy gets to go away on gifted trips or lunches every week. Amy is extremely focused on her appearance and seems to only like her experience when she isn't natural and has her hair styled, face full of make up and fancy clothes. So no wonder Charli is acting like this!
Yep when she's in plain clothes and normal everyday attire she starts the conversation off apologising for looking like a bag of dicks 🤦‍♀️

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Glad to know that promoting cigarettes/tobacco/vapes gets you a free ticket to the AO where you proceed to get drunk again on a day that is so painful for so many people. Then showcase it all over SM like 'you're keeping it real' 🤯. How in the f is her day yesterday keeping it real? For who?

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Was amy always going to Taylor swift? I remember she was grifting a ticket for her manager or whatever.. and I believe she didn’t seem interested herself?
I was thinking this - it seems very out of the blue but just saw her comment re Rhian so he clearly got corporate tickets working so hard selling cigarettes and vapes to everyone. Must have hit a high number of people diagnosed with lung cancer. Absolutely fucked 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14