Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Looks like AOA has definitely pinched enough pennies for a nice house in Paddington with full Reno using an interior designer. Highlight called Renos and everything

Did anyone else see she posted about the girls Easter eggs, they got more than one each!
yes I was pleasantly surprised with their stash and also that Brooke might contemplate not being totally measured and stopping at one!

Reactions: 2

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Well in looking at prices in Paddington, the new place would have been at least $3 Million but likely more 😳 They're all tiny terrace type houses but you obviously pay for the location which does look amazing.
I went looking for it this morning at 4am because the sleep gods said not tonight bebbbbb. Anyway I didn’t find it but learned a lot about real estate in Paddington and prices seem to start around 2M, i reckon we could safely assume she sunk 2.5 on it, plus the reno. Did they keep the organised apartment or sell it?
FYI I didn’t find it, paddo realestate agents must be smarter than your average bear as some sold listings have had all pics removed except main of exterior. Good for them.

AOA selling her ikea furniture for basically what she paid for it is such an ick. Donate it you stingy embarrassment. Saying she’s had it for five years and selling it for $50 less than brand new is criminal. Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy it. These people are unbelievable. Like are you really that hard up for cash?
Ikea will even buy it back for a decent price if she doesn’t want to donate!

Morgans ex wife

She is back with the husband?!!!
He is banned from practicing dentistry in the UK hence the move to Perth.
She is a Dr of dentistry and Deb is a GP. How they have been able to launch a prescription skincare with out being dermatologists shows how badly regulated things are.
However saying it’s expensive is t all that true. You would need to see a GP, a Derm (not a cheap appt) and then fill a compounding script for the active ingredients only. Arguably $500 for a morning cream, evening cream and serum isn’t actually bad if you add that up. I’ve see moved results so it’s very dependant on your skin problem and needs much better vetting to be used.
Oh really why did he lose his license? Thats some proper tea. I never bought the story they moved to perth for Sienna. The story was London wasn’t good for her asthma. But knowing that Clara really doesn’t mother I didn’t really believe that she would ever put her kids first.
I get my script for Tretinoin off my GP. Costs me around $65 for 50g. Lasts a long time as you only need a pea size. I use this for anti aging purposes. So I do think it’s very expensive for what it is. Like you said it all depends on your skin concerns.
---
We need a Perth influencer site for Clara. Amy Z and co..
Yes can we.

OMG a quick google search shows she was a dentist in perth. Looks like her and the hubby worked at the same Clinic in the city.

She became known to my friends and family when she was a injector across the road from where she opened Blanc. She use to inject at a few clinics around perth before opening Blanc. It’s quite a well known fact she poached clients from these other clinics. For a while there she was jetting back to london often to look after her clients at some Harley Street clinic. I just always assumed she left her Dentistry career in London.
Before she opened Blanc she would rave about The ordinary. I shit you not. Her favourite product was the lactic acid peel they have. Her other favourite products post peel are The avenue thermal spray which she would actually use with her treatments and this avene cream. She recommended them to so many “friends & clients “

Attachments

Last edited:

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
They seemed to live pretty modestly (by Sydney eastern suburbs standards) so probably managed to save a lot. I doubt a house in Paddington would cost less than $3m even if not renovated.

Let’s hope she doesn’t copy her friend Leigh and get every single item grifted….

heresmypermissionslip

I appreciate anyone who leaves their poor children out of an exploitative social media cesspool (Lee. Amy. Ahem.), but she hardly deserves a medal for resharing someone else’s post without any additional comment. She went quiet when we called her out for being a twat in a loveless marriage here. If she was “someone” and her husband let her do it to their kids, I bet she’d take as many ads as Lee. Which is the same number of hot meals she has, which literally are also free. Remember the 4 meatballs on rice for $60.

That’s what I heard!
---
Oh really why did he lose his license? Thats some proper tea. I never bought the story they moved to perth for Sienna. The story was London wasn’t good for her asthma. But knowing that Clara really doesn’t mother I didn’t really believe that she would ever put her kids first.
I get my script for Tretinoin off my GP. Costs me around $65 for 50g. Lasts a long time as you only need a pea size. I use this for anti aging purposes. So I do think it’s very expensive for what it is. Like you said it all depends on your skin concerns.
---

Yes can we.

OMG a quick google search shows she was a dentist in perth. Looks like her and the hubby worked at the same Clinic in the city.

She became known to my friends and family when she was a injector across the road from where she opened Blanc. She use to inject at a few clinics around perth before opening Blanc. It’s quite a well known fact she poached clients from these other clinics. For a while there she was jetting back to london often to look after her clients at some Harley Street clinic. I just always assumed she left her Dentistry career in London.
Before she opened Blanc she would rave about The ordinary. I shit you not. Her favourite product was the lactic acid peel they have. Her other favourite products post peel are The avenue thermal spray which she would actually use with her treatments and this avene cream. She recommended them to so many “friends & clients “
She is the most self centred and fake person you could ever meet. vapid human. I don’t know how she has any friends? Or maybe people just use her?