AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see what happens at the end of the competition lol
With his previous competition scams, this on will be no different.
It will likely go to a fake person he made up to make it look like it actually went to someone.
The trolls will be watching closely.

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see what happens at the end of the competition lol
With his previous competition scams, this on will be no different.
It will likely go to a fake person he made up to make it look like it actually went to someone.
The trolls will be watching closely.
No mention of email addresses or phone numbers this time

No mention of email addresses or phone numbers this time
He knows better now after getting into trouble about it the last time.

With the £50,000, there was no mention of going to the website to enter your contact details to enter the competition until a few days before the end of the competition when he decided to change all the rules.

Anyone read the Trust pilot reviews

King prawn toenail curry
I was horrified to open my king prawn curry only to find a large toenail in the sauce. I messaged the owner on instagram hoping he would kindly refund me only for him to write “can’t see you I’m blockin out the haters.” Horrible way to treat a consumer and what’s more I fed the curry to my dog who then soiled his stomach out over my new rug.

Another 2 staff members walked out !!!!
https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Ampx-By-Andy-Malone/jobs?jk=988e0ee27ddbad51&start=0

Production manager job just posted 1 hour ago
Accounts technician still on there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone read the Trust pilot reviews

King prawn toenail curry
I was horrified to open my king prawn curry only to find a large toenail in the sauce. I messaged the owner on instagram hoping he would kindly refund me only for him to write “can’t see you I’m blockin out the haters.” Horrible way to treat a consumer and what’s more I fed the curry to my dog who then soiled his stomach out over my new rug.

https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Ampx-By-Andy-Malone/jobs?jk=988e0ee27ddbad51&start=0

Production manager job just posted 1 hour ago
Accounts technician still on there
He had a Production Manager , walked out as well !!!!

Yes his New Marketing Person
He needs a marketing team that will tell him to shut the duck up.
The profile ampx.co.uk is used for everything. All the crap that he spouts, the troll busters, the negativity it causes reflects on the business/brand

But he won't listen. He thinks he is invincible.

His engagement was dropping gradually until the BMW comp. Now he is up 10k followers. But the post only got 5k likes. Other posts are only getting a few hundred likes...
I don't know how insta business pages work but can you buy exposure as well as followers so certain posts show up more than normal?
He's a Jack of all trades and master of none. He is trying to grow and diversify too quickly. He is taking his eye further off the ball with every new endeavour. Bound to end in failure.

5k likes? That means there is 5k stupid people out there. No wonder the world is the way it is with this amount of stupid people about. Most of these will be in NI too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he referencing a bullshit 'documentary' about veganism?? 😂 😂 😂

He literally cant' keep staff- I pity whoever does his payroll!
Person walked out because they asked for an Employment Contract, he pulled them and strongly advised they apologied to him or they would be fired the person walked out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.