AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMD business partner is Linda Stinson, the owner of Bellamianta and Iconic Bronze. She has been associated with Tom Smyth recently and he's linked to this gobshite. So no surprise really.
People will buy the cosmetics only because of LMD. Not because of tampax He has to do something or he'll be left with nothing as the meals are cutting it anymore
I seen LMD was promoting a discount recently for his meals, surely he could get a better advertisement with someone that can show weightloss, shes a lovely looking girl but far from skinny!!

Reactions: 1
His meals are as good as gone, hes branching out to other things as the meal game is finished. Apparently he has no more vans on the road

Reactions: 3
The meal game aint finished, i coukd name 2 businesses near him that are putting out huge numbers in the same business, and you wouldn't see them going over the crap he does, both very quietly modest!

Reactions: 4
Ok, I am new to this thread having only found this hole last week on insta. I am here to commend you all for a thorough interesting and entertaining thread and can we all be friends??

Up the Rise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never said the meal game was finished, i said his meal game is finished. They are no where around Newry. He got ahead of the game but has been taken over by others. They are also far too expensive .

Reactions: 4
I never said the meal game was finished, i said his meal game is finished. They are no where around Newry. He got ahead of the game but has been taken over by others. They are also far too expensive .
No one pays full price anyway as there is always a discount. Never seen microwave meals with so many discounts in my life lol

There is 1 in Newry and 1 in Markethill, both doing big numbers!

Giving 35% off (after saying they can no longer offer discounts of more than 10% a few weeks ago) back doing PT sessions and circuits in his "office"......... Microwave meals with his face plastered on it might not be a multi billion dollar business after all🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Microwave meals with his face plastered on it might not be a multi billion dollar business after all🤷‍♂️
But it is tho, look at his 2 cars and probably a new rolls Royce on the way. Sure the guy is conquering America now. Couple years after saying he's conquering ireland, UK and dubai. And look how successful he was at that.......... sure he's working with the amazing Tom Smyth, what could possible go wrong?
Up the rise!!!! Here at the top right

2 flash cars worth more than a house each, yet he's living with his mammy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But it is tho, look at his 2 cars and probably a new rolls Royce on the way. Sure the guy is conquering America now. Couple years after saying he's conquering ireland, UK and dubai. And look how successful he was at that.......... sure he's working with the amazing Tom Smyth, what could possible go wrong?
Up the rise!!!! Here at the top right

2 flash cars worth more than a house each, yet he's living with his mammy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈
That’s how he affords the cars when Mummy pays for his keep. I would have thought him being such the big man (!) would have had a home for him, Rachy and the baby. Or maybe she just has her head screwed on to only put up with him in small doses

That’s how he affords the cars when Mummy pays for his keep. I would have thought him being such the big man (!) would have had a home for him, Rachy and the baby. Or maybe she just has her head screwed on to only put up with him in small doses
I'd like to think he's also paying maintenance for his eldest wee girl too. Sure him & Rachel are on & off like a lightswitch too- I thought she'd seen the light til the flash night away to Dublin a few weeks back?

Who is his woman? He rents a house near his mothers house! He’s lost some weight too hasn’t he? I have to give it to him though he dotes on his daughter that’s plain to see.

I'd like to think he's also paying maintenance for his eldest wee girl too. Sure him & Rachel are on & off like a lightswitch too- I thought she'd seen the light til the flash night away to Dublin a few weeks back?
He has another daughter? Dirty dog doesn’t even acknowledge her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.