AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be a brave move if he did after the £50k giveaway fiasco.
To my knowledge a number of complaints that went to the ASA have now been redirected to the PSNI due to the nature of the complaints and data protection lack of adherence 👀

Actually, I literally just got an email about 30mins ago with an update.
looks like they are advising us to forward our complaint to the police
Screenshot_20210628-180550_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell us what happens in his offices? Is that where his food is made? I remember he used to have the stuff made in Bessbrook, The protein bars seem very expensive for a protein bar. How can he break into the American market, if he does then fair play
He has 2 separate Premises across from each other one is the kitchen and the other offices with no staff , he had a fantastic office manager but treated her like tit so he left !!!

Reactions: 2
Where has Andy stored the information. He could be in deep trouble over this. I am being tortured with marketing since i gave my details, stupid me eh

Reactions: 1
Where has Andy stored the information. He could be in deep trouble over this. I am being tortured with marketing since i gave my details, stupid me eh
I think after ASA investigation, that this is why it needs forwarded to the PSNI.
Feel free to use the contact details in the email to add your complaint. Every little helps

You can see him saying his website address in the silent competition video so it will be the same again.
Like, share, tag 3 friends and go to ampx.co.uk etc

Reactions: 4
I see the scam artist Tom Smyth has teamed up with Bellamianta for a competition to win a holiday to Ibiza. I wonder if Tom Smyth is involved in Tampaxz competition for the car?
Owner of bellamianta was pictured with him the same day Tampax was pictured with him about 2 weeks ago

Screenshot_20210629-204537_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210629-204601_Instagram.jpg

Why would anyone associate themselves with Tom Smyth

Reactions: 2
I see the scam artist Tom Smyth has teamed up with Bellamianta for a competition to win a holiday to Ibiza. I wonder if Tom Smyth is involved in Tampaxz competition for the car?
Owner of bellamianta was pictured with him the same day Tampax was pictured with him about 2 weeks ago

View attachment 640525
View attachment 640527

Why would anyone associate themselves with Tom Smyth
What is the beef on Tom Smyth? I’ve never heard of him until recently

What is the beef on Tom Smyth? I’ve never heard of him until recently
He was involved in mortgage fraud, tax evasion and money laundering a few years ago. Everything was taken off him.
Although I don't think he went to jail or was actually punished for his crimes. Only the things he didn't legally own was taken off him.
He must have people in high places that helped him avoid jail.
He's now the director of Dream apartments and probably still scamming everything. He's obviously teaching Tampax his tricks but they aren't working to well for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He was involved in mortgage fraud, tax evasion and money laundering a few years ago. Everything was taken off him.
Although I don't think he went to jail or was actually punished for his crimes. Only the things he didn't legally own was taken off him.
He must have people in high places that helped him avoid jail.
He's now the director of Dream apartments and probably still scamming everything. He's obviously teaching Tampax his tricks but they aren't working to well for him.
Jeez that’s not good. I don’t understand how these “business people” manage to get away with the tit they pull. Men like him need to serve time and be taken down a few pegs rather than likely giving back handers. Hope Andy has a big fall from Grace

Reactions: 3
Jeez that’s not good. I don’t understand how these “business people” manage to get away with the tit they pull. Men like him need to serve time and be taken down a few pegs rather than likely giving back handers. Hope Andy has a big fall from Grace
Andys is coming. Don't know when but it's coming.

Reactions: 3
He's a mentor/ coach these days.
I'd like to think he's playing it straight. Surely he would be on the radar still for checks and follow ups? Especially if he's involved with property again after all the fraud.

He's a mentor/ coach these days.
I'd like to think he's playing it straight. Surely he would be on the radar still for checks and follow ups? Especially if he's involved with property again after all the fraud.
I doubt he's being checked. He basically got away with it so there's something fishy going on there so it wouldn't surprise me if certain people are turning a blind eye.

Hes ve
Is Andy off Instagram
Very quiet this past while on insta, I think something has happened him. His meals don't even be getting promoted as much. There is too many in the market for it. I got fit foods meals in lidl yesterday for 3.49 from Dublin meat company and they were class. Competition is too much.

He said he was going offline until friday night....dun dun dunnnnn!!!! Hoping for huge increase in views out of nosiness (again...)
I think he was to only stop posting on his grid but he had been very active in his stories since he said he wasn't posting until Friday. I assumed then he was just referring to his grid.

But you will see he's been quiet since ASA updated us and referred us to the police for his actions.

So maybe there's something going on in the background with all this that we can't see.

Looks like Tampax and Tom Smyth sent Jarrod over some bars for PR. Jarrod doesn't even follow tampax. He does follow Tom tho.
First step to failing in America.
Can you imagine the custom costs on these would be like? It would hardly be worth it.
PR can be labelled as a gift so it could pass for free but to sell these and ship them, wouldn't be cheap.
Screenshot_20210630-213044_Instagram.jpg

They even hid the white tags in the white table. That's influencers 101. Make it look like they tagged but hard for people to see it lol

• Haha
This guy is unbelievable hi
Litterally “buying” followers

probably bought that bm with “laundered money” he has to hid before he’s investigated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.