AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Person walked out because they asked for an Employment Contract, he pulled them and strongly advised they apologied to him or they would be fired the person walked out.
Please get this person to take it further. Its so easy. Get them in touch with the tribunal.
Check out Labour Relations Agency. No one needs to be treated like this. Even if you are strong enough to deal with this crap, the next person might not be. Do it for them if not yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where Andy and LMD ever a thing? I heard that Andy is branching out to all these other things as the meals have crashed recently and no one is ordering them. giving 35% off, like wtf is that about

Reactions: 3
Where Andy and LMD ever a thing? I heard that Andy is branching out to all these other things as the meals have crashed recently and no one is ordering them. giving 35% off, like wtf is that about
LMD business partner is Linda Stinson, the owner of Bellamianta and Iconic Bronze. She has been associated with Tom Smyth recently and he's linked to this gobshite. So no surprise really.
People will buy the cosmetics only because of LMD. Not because of tampax He has to do something or he'll be left with nothing as the meals are cutting it anymore

Reactions: 2
I came here to see if anyone else thinks Tom Smyth is an hole.. Looks like I came to the right place. 😂

• Haha
I checked his accounts for dream apartments belfast which seems to be the company for most of dreams apartments and its not great.. I heard everything is on hp and he hasn't got a pot to piss in and it's all show.. And you're right he always was a jumped up little prick.

I checked his accounts for dream apartments belfast which seems to be the company for most of dreams apartments and its not great.. I heard everything is on hp and he hasn't got a pot to piss in and it's all show.. And you're right he always was a jumped up little prick.
Does he own dream apartments or is just the director?

Probably wouldn't be great after this past year. Sure is it not his jet they're always sitting on taking selfies? He seems to be reinventing himself as much as possible in an attempt to whitewash his past. And there's plenty of instahuns getting on board.

If you listen to him, he is always saying they are fully booked. Even through lockdown. Always spouting he was brought up on the the streets of Belfast in the middle of a war.. You mean glengormley!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He owns the website but none of the property is owned by dream.
I thought as much. They clearly didn't do a background check on him. Or if they did, they like his scheming.
He got away with his scheming with just a slap on the wrist. Anyone else would of went to prison. Judge must of got a nice wee back hander there..........

If you listen to him, he is always saying they are fully booked. Even through lockdown. Always spouting he was brought up on the the streets of Belfast in the middle of a war.. You mean glengormley!
100% and the area he was from in Glengormley wasn't bad at all
He was a bullshitter years ago and everyone knew that he was in the drugs scene
Its laughable what he is doing now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.