AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell us what happens in his offices? Is that where his food is made? I remember he used to have the stuff made in Bessbrook, The protein bars seem very expensive for a protein bar. How can he break into the American market, if he does then fair play

Reactions: 1
He can’t break into the market in the republic over the road let alone break into the American market he’s just delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't get his meals in Newry though, is there anywhere in Newry that sells them? When he started out they were really top class. Has anyone tasted them recently?

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with his eldest daughter? Does he just not see her at all anymore? He only ever seems to mention the baby unless of course I am missing something 🤣
His ex-partner told him to stop putting her on his social media.

Reactions: 2
I can't get his meals in Newry though, is there anywhere in Newry that sells them? When he started out they were really top class. Has anyone tasted them recently?
None in newry but 1 in warrenpoint
Narrow Water Service Station
There's none in the city's like derry or belfast. You only see them in smaller towns or at petrol stations outside towns.

I've never seen them anywhere so never tried them. Not interested in buying them.
But at the start, when he was in business with his friend who is a chef, the meals were meant to be the best. Since they parted ways and TAMPAX focus changed to entirely himself. His meals went down hill big time and now he's faking it to making it.
He used to have loads of vans and now you only see 1 and he is out delivering to the shops himself.

He will never concur America. He bragged about breaking the UK and Dubai and nothing ever came of it.
He is a total fraudster and not even a good one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But at the start, when he was in business with his friend who is a chef, the meals were meant to be the best. Since they parted ways and TAMPAX focus changed to entirely himself. His meals went down hill big time and now he's faking it to making it.
He used to have loads of vans and now you only see 1 and he is out delivering to the shops himself.
100% spot on. He shot himself in the foot when they fell out- he thought he didnt' need him, and has had nothing but trouble since from cr*p quality food to poor packaging that split in transit to delivery duck ups... it has to have cost him a fortune trying to cut corners.

Reactions: 5
His former partner is back in the milestone in Rathfriland were their ready meals are flying off the shelves. Probably the best hot deli around too.
I still cringe at when the guvnor was around lol Getting him up to train at 5am then still in office at 12 o clock at night, that was wild. The guvnor number plates too lol

Reactions: 3
None in newry but 1 in warrenpoint
Narrow Water Service Station
There's none in the city's like derry or belfast. You only see them in smaller towns or at petrol stations outside towns.

I've never seen them anywhere so never tried them. Not interested in buying them.

He will never concur America. He bragged about breaking the UK and Dubai and nothing ever came of it.
He is a total fraudster and not even a good one at that.
You used to be able to get them in the SuperValu in Ballymoney…Not anymore!!!!!! That’s saying something ffs

Reactions: 1
the new car is obviously being financed through the company (increase in assets and long term liabilities) and he’s taken some kind of stocking loan/ business credit line which he’s drawn down to show 100k extra in cash balances at the end of the year but is owed back in short term creditors. Basically he hasn’t got a Bob just like everybody knows. He’s a fraud and an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like he is about to fake another Instagram competition for a car this time.
Be a brave move if he did after the £50k giveaway fiasco.
To my knowledge a number of complaints that went to the ASA have now been redirected to the PSNI due to the nature of the complaints and data protection lack of adherence 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.