AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people focus on the external….new cars new clothes and……….hold on Tampax isn’t that you??? Him and thon Dream guy are just really bad entertainment. Starting to sound like the people ringing you about your Amazon account being blocked and need to confirm your details. Scam Scam Scam.

Reactions: 6
Some people focus on the external….new cars new clothes and……….hold on Tampax isn’t that you??? Him and thon Dream guy are just really bad entertainment. Starting to sound like the people ringing you about your Amazon account being blocked and need to confirm your details. Scam Scam Scam.
Absolutely! Cringey, corny and cheap. They show that money can’t buy class 😉

Absolutely! Cringey, corny and cheap. They show that money can’t buy class 😉
He buys the designers clothes that has the logo clearly displayed on it. He wants everyone to know which brand he is wearing. All for show. He wouldn't buy a gucci tshirt if it was just plain and had the logo on label.

Reactions: 3
Someone tell Andy when you read from a teleprompter it’s good to not look like you are in P2 reading the owl and the pussycat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think I’ll sign up
Up the bleeping rise

The rest of you aren’t an eagle like Me, you’re lying to yourself about why you can’t get up at 3am and take cocaine to do a workout and the cook off some chicken and rice.

rewire you’re bleeping mind I’ll be back soon a whole new person xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.