AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy is to be more pitied than laughed at tbh. His ego is big, massive in fact. He was doing great at the PT and when he partnered with the chef, his meals were class! He took his wee child on holidays etc, treated her like a princess when he had her regardless of what anyone says. Now in the last year he hasn't seen her? Now if no one thinks that is so sad, I don't know what is. He has also broken it off with his recent relationship with another beautiful baby girl. How much does he see her? Once a week? Eventually with the actions that he is portraying now, he won't be seeing her for much longer. This has to be a front, the whole money and car situation. The story is folks behind the cockiness, is a broken man, a man that doesn't have a good relationship with his kids, a man that feels the need to take something to get high (rise lol) and a man that is alone...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bizarre isn't it. Of all the women in the world to experience my first girl crush on this was the best my brain could do :rolleyes:
Andy might be unwell, if that's the case then his family best disable his WiFi and get him help but I suspect it's all down to insecurity and personality traits rather than a diagnosis. He's obviously incredibly immature and feeds off attention.
The virtue signalling from other influencers now is slightly more worrying in regards to his behaviour.
I honestly was expecting a supermodel when I read the comments, I thought I had the wrong page🙈 She is hilarious though. Andy is an absolute asshole. I used to love the meals started buying them at the start when they were in the we lunch boxes and they were unreal. Now they are terrible, cheap rubbery chicken, anyone know the name of the chef who left and started his own meals? Or his business page?

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Nico's insta story? Legal letter with demands because Andy edited the clip of Nico mocking the la scandal to make it look like he was promoting his business
Hes another narcissistic twit of the highest order.. "be humble" Nico wouldnt know humble if it smacked him clean in the face.
Him and that suitor guy are pissed off because Malone is stealing the limelight.

Look at the newspaper articles on Nico, drink driving while banned and lying to cops! Offered a watch prize to Tayto and didnt go through with it..

Up the Rise ...... Rise of what ???
your Demise ....
Your D&G trainer collection 😂😂😂😂
Your Gucci delivery
Being a 🛎 🔚
Arent those trainers horrendous.. Like a walking advertising board 😂😂

OMG he looks like he is going to cry!
Not so cocky now after he posted about Andy first.
I think it’s all very funny 🤪
I could imagine the pair in court arguing over an insta story.. The judge rolling his eyes thinking what a pair of dickheads wasting my time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes another narcissistic twit of the highest order.. "be humble" Nico wouldnt know humble if it smacked him clean in the face.
Him and that suitor guy are pissed off because Malone is stealing the limelight.

Look at the newspaper articles on Nico, drink driving while banned and lying to cops!
Ahh you don't have to tell me. Found it hilarious Chris Suitor plugging his new 'mentoring' business when discussing ampx. 😂

And im sure Chris would have loved to give Andy a big hug...

• Haha
Andy is to be more pitied than laughed at tbh. His ego is big, massive in fact. He was doing great at the PT and when he partnered with the chef, his meals were class! He took his wee child on holidays etc, treated her like a princess when he had her regardless of what anyone says. Now in the last year he hasn't seen her? Now if no one thinks that is so sad, I don't know what is. He has also broken it off with his recent relationship with another beautiful baby girl. How much does he see her? Once a week? Eventually with the actions that he is portraying now, he won't be seeing her for much longer. This has to be a front, the whole money and car situation. The story is folks behind the cockiness, is a broken man, a man that doesn't have a good relationship with his kids, a man that feels the need to take something to get high (rise lol) and a man that is alone...
You make a very good point there.. To be pitied.

Narcissism is a personality disorder like sociopath! He a mixture of the two and I believe deep down he is massively unwell and unhappy the way he craves attention good and bad! He barely breaking even with the prices he charges constant discounts etc his haters certainly didn’t pay for the lambo they aren’t the 1s buying the meals! His family need to step in and get him help! I’m not revealing his oldest ex’s name as she not on social media so not fair plus she a good girl doesn’t deserve it.

Manic is an understatement.

His family need to intervene and get him help.

The thing is none of us can make an assessment on his mental health. He is trying to be a public figure, he is actively speaking about his positive mindset whilst simultaneously shouting about those who don't agree with him "living in the tit" it is bizarre behaviour but the public are just casual observers.
I must admit I'm uncomfortable watching but I'm not in a position to offer anything more than an eye roll. If he continues down this route he will do irreversible damage to his brand which is the complete opposite of what he set out to do.
The one thing that I have noted is his need to control the narrative is very strong, that may or may not be an ongoing theme in other areas of his life too, who knows, but if that control starts to slip away from him then I could envision huge problems.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
The thing is none of us can make an assessment on his mental health. He is trying to be a public figure, he is actively speaking about his positive mindset whilst simultaneously shouting about those who don't agree with him "living in the tit" it is bizarre behaviour but the public are just casual observers.
I must admit I'm uncomfortable watching but I'm not in a position to offer anything more than an eye roll. If he continues down this route he will do irreversible damage to his brand which is the complete opposite of what he set out to do.
The one thing that I have noted is his need to control the narrative is very strong, that may or may not be an ongoing theme in other areas of his life too, who knows, but if that control starts to slip away from him then I could envision huge problems.
Just my opinion.
Your right spot on but I know a narcissist when I see one and he is textbook material! He 100% a control freak shocking what he put his old ex threw! He definitely focuses ALOT on the haters! Far too much considering he likes to remain POSITIVE at all times! He spends more time addressing haters than he does thanking all the people who buys the meals! He on this morning again focusing on haters and boasted he made over 20k last night on pre sales BUT didn’t once thank anyone for pre ordering etc! He cares so much and more than he lets on about the haters! He is obsessed with controlling how he comes across! Likes to portray the best daddy, best businessman, best son, best boss, best friend to have! Which is someone who does care how they look!! This I don’t care tit is bull!

Oh and the most generous man etc any man who has to video and picture himself giving money to homeless people is a wanker! He put a video up of him giving £20 to the wee guy who worked for him to give to homeless man outside grounded one time videoed the whole thing! That’s vile! Poor man all over his social media! Do good in silence or don’t do it at all! Same as the meals to daisy hill and homeless plastered all over social media! When they just over stock that would of got binned anyway! He wouldn’t donate 50k to charity he uses it to get followers & wouldn’t donate the money from documentary woukd he? All for show that man

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@irish1990 I completely agree he displays narcissistic traits from the small bits of content that I've seen, plenty of them about. Unfortunately there is very little family members can do about it or indeed health professionals, if it is some type of personality disorder and again I'm not qualified to diagnose him but if it is, then social media isn't the place for him right now.

Reactions: 5
I agree with all the points above. But what could he have filmed over the last 6 months? If he has been travelling, that's a breach of Covid rules lol. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the pandemic, he should be reprimanded on that. What's he going to show how the bleeping chicken curry is made or how it's packaged? Or is he going to be simply sitting in his office with a mural of himself behind him (wdf) and talk about the 'rise' to the bleeping top... I didn't realise that there was no kitchen anymore, that's very sad! Because the meals were top notch and full of flavour and goodness before.

Listen I sort of get why others would be a little pissed off with using their insta videos as part of promo. A simple DM would have saved hassle and at the end of the day some people may not want to associated with his business regardless of whether they are positive or negative about it? Come up with your own original content to promote your documentary, not lame tweets and instagram videos.. Where did LMD go in terms of talking about Andyyyyyy? Or all his other influencers that receive meals? They went very very veryyy quiet, just goes to show they are not exactly loyal to the brand.

I agree with all the points above. But what could he have filmed over the last 6 months? If he has been travelling, that's a breach of Covid rules lol. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the pandemic, he should be reprimanded on that. What's he going to show how the bleeping chicken curry is made or how it's packaged? Or is he going to be simply sitting in his office with a mural of himself behind him (wdf) and talk about the 'rise' to the bleeping top... I didn't realise that there was no kitchen anymore, that's very sad! Because the meals were top notch and full of flavour and goodness before.
He's been over and back to London (staying in the Ritz of course) and Dubai, all documented in his stores with vague references to a documentary and 'big things on the horizon'!

Yeah he's fallen out with everyone who has worked for him- his initial chef was top notch bit couldn't hack it (i heard rumours of Andy ripping him off money wise despite their financial arrangements regarding the company)

He was without a gym for months too because he had such a bad financial rep noone in Dundalk would rent to him. Now he has this huge empty unit with few bits of gym equipment and a big table with slogans all over the walls.

All the influencers were getting their meals for free off him so when that stopped, so did the shout outs. As expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's been over and back to London (staying in the Ritz of course) and Dubai, all documented in his stores with vague references to a documentary and 'big things on the horizon'!

Yeah he's fallen out with everyone who has worked for him- his initial chef was top notch bit couldn't hack it (i heard rumours of Andy ripping him off money wise despite their financial arrangements regarding the company)

He was without a gym for months too because he had such a bad financial rep noone in Dundalk would rent to him. Now he has this huge empty unit with few bits of gym equipment and a big table with slogans all over the walls.

All the influencers were getting their meals for free off him so when that stopped, so did the shout outs. As expected.
Lol, the Ritz my arse! The reason they went over that time was for a bleeping wedding of the gf friends, Signing the contract? He was likely signing the invoice for his stay lol. Yes he went to Dubai with Frankoooo, doing school boy tit renting out different cars lol..
I heard that too about Havern, but could you blame him, up at 4am not home till 11pm? That's not natural, especially when he wasn't rising to the top at a quick and sharp pace like Andy.
Think people have forgotten about the Governor and how he treated him like the tit on his shoe. Or Franko, where has he gone? His only friend is his brother and even at that I think he's there from a distance.
I would well believe that about the gym stuff, he just seems to have transferred what he had in the house over to the shed. Imagine a whole shed, paying a tit load on rent just for 1 person to workout? LOL
Yes, he aimed for tyrone direction for all his meals! What about the boxers he was sponsoring? Michael Conlon was one of them wasn't he? He was obviously paid a lot to hold that meal in his hand lol

Reactions: 8
If he has made a documentary, he has most likely bank rolled it himself (sad) and that's why he's asking people to pay to view it (even sadder)
Last week it was netflix this week its an independent production company, last week it was LA this week it was a marketing genius strategy.
Nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted. If there are influencers reading here, (especially wee Lianne) distance yourselves, don't try to monetise, I was wrong about that 😜

@Irish125 oh I'm not saying i believed the Ritz thing- it was all part of the charade, that was painfully obvious!!😂 I knew it wasnt a 'business' trip.
He drove poor Jamie to the verge of a breakdown, and to the point where he left the country to get away from the toxic behaviour of Malone.

He's definitely bankrolled this documentary himself (I hope the film crew got paid up front!)

Lianne isn't really using him for content- i think it's more the case she couldn't ignore the whole hoo-ha surrounding it and thinks its hilarious.

He's definitely the king of bluffers- all fur coat no knickers!

@Irish125 oh I'm not saying i believed the Ritz thing- it was all part of the charade, that was painfully obvious!!😂 I knew it wasnt a 'business' trip.
He drove poor Jamie to the verge of a breakdown, and to the point where he left the country to get away from the toxic behaviour of Malone.

He's definitely bankrolled this documentary himself (I hope the film crew got paid up front!)

Lianne isn't really using him for content- i think it's more the case she couldn't ignore the whole hoo-ha surrounding it and thinks its hilarious.

He's definitely the king of bluffers- all fur coat no knickers!
It was painful wasn't't it! lol Imagine your one life that you have and you're living a lie..
Ah poor Jamie, was fucked over big time. Wanted to use his bank account etc to store money then claimed that he had mental issues when they were no longer working together.. like wdf! A bully
Tbh I would use film crew lightly, I'm sure its just him with his phone talking in the jeep lol
Awk Lianne's a legend, as I said before loves to stir the pot but defo not feeding into his ways at all. Her reactions last night were a laugh!
Imagine his family going to the local shop, knowing that everyone is talking about their son/brother..EMBARASSING

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.