AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is typical that his Instagram was deleted just as he was about to reveal the ‘big news’. He’s a lying piece of tit. Everyone in Newry knows he’s a knob,cheater and druggy. He also owes the town and country money so it’s very hard to believe he has millions in the bank. The Lamborghini looked well on the test drive that he got. He must of rented it out for an hour 😂. Hope he gets what’s coming to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Waiting patiently for the “big reveal” at 7PM tonight although does he realise everyone is laughing at him not alongside/with him? I used to get his meals and then sometimes I’d just pop into shops to buy some, and somedays his food would be there and somedays it wouldn’t. It was as if he kept pulling them out and putting them back in? He seems like a bleeping tube, even if he was the best in Ireland I wouldn’t eat his meals due to the way he portrays himself. King Andy more like King Dick

Reactions: 9
He’s a f..kin dose of shite! Any anyone who says he’s a ‘marketing genius’ need their head checked!

Reactions: 4
His meals have only recently been brought into my local costcutter.

They've had yellow stickers on them any time I've looked at them!!!

• Haha
I have never come across a more egotistical narcissistic man in my life, and I’m divorced! I will most definitely not be wasting my money watching this bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What you have to pay to hear his bullshit???
No fanks Andy I'm good.

• Haha
I'll just wait for someone to screen record it and send it til me.. wouldn't give him the schteam of me piss let alone 7quid the useless lying hure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1st of May lol the story will be told wat a ejit. Hes gone too far now this is the worst case iv ever seen

Reactions: 6
So no Netflix, just a random film crew he's paid to make a documentary about the 'rise' that you have to pay for??? Away on outta that you nutbanger!?!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So no Netflix, just a random film crew he's paid to make a documentary about the 'rise' that you have to pay for??? Away on outta that you nutbanger!?!😂😂😂
a man who documents every moment of his life and were suddenly supposed to believe he’s had a film crew follow him the last 6 months during a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god!! Like I am CRINGING!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

ok I’ve been rumbled, so I’ll make up some shite about a tv crew following me, and I’ll cobble together stories all week of people talking about me but yet not show even one piece of footage from this so called documentary. Like not one shot!! I am roaring at him. No one in their right mind is gonna buy this absolute tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pile of shite as expected. Funding his own documentary... just when you thought he couldn't be any more of a narcissist

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.