AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top right or bottom left?

You CHOOSE...

You can RISE or you can HATE...

duck me but he gives me a giggle!!!

Reactions: 1
Top right or bottom left?

You CHOOSE...

You can RISE or you can HATE...

duck me but he gives me a giggle!!!
Bottom left. Every time!
I mean is this even a choice?
What about somewhere in the middle where you don't give a fiddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he got himself confused then! I was confused 🤣🤣...he has yet to say thank you to the people that are supporting him too, says a lot...

Reactions: 2
Over compensation in every department it doesn't take a psychologist to work out hes warped.

Hes also short and has a big car.. And you know what they say about men in big cars

I pity the fool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am always confused when people who send positive messages get their identity hidden, yet the haters get put on blast to be hounded off the internet by loyal followers. It's consistent across the board of influencers and not exclusive to Mr Malone. LMD done the same thing a few days back over the cheese thingy.
Yet in the same breath they always say "ignore the trolls, ignore the haters, focus on the positive".
Moths to a flame I guess, people can't help but read tit about them.

Reactions: 4
So wtf is he offering besides microwave meals? Is he even clear himself? Join me on the rise. To where and with what Andy? This is for everyone who’s lost someone due to trolling....erm ya lost me again there. Are you making microwave meals for everyone who’s lost someone? I think Andy is a marketing disaster 🙈 he doesn’t know what he’s offering but is in a clear panic over trying to pay a debt to someone 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Andy is to be more pitied than laughed at tbh. His ego is big, massive in fact. He was doing great at the PT and when he partnered with the chef, his meals were class! He took his wee child on holidays etc, treated her like a princess when he had her regardless of what anyone says. Now in the last year he hasn't seen her? Now if no one thinks that is so sad, I don't know what is. He has also broken it off with his recent relationship with another beautiful baby girl. How much does he see her? Once a week? Eventually with the actions that he is portraying now, he won't be seeing her for much longer. This has to be a front, the whole money and car situation. The story is folks behind the cockiness, is a broken man, a man that doesn't have a good relationship with his kids, a man that feels the need to take something to get high (rise lol) and a man that is alone...
So true but he has done it to himself just a pity his family are so blind to all his flaws. Most of us would do anything to provide our children with the skills to become decent human beings but unfortunately he didn't have this opportunity. He lied and cheated and degraded people, he destroyed relationships over and over to get to where he wanted to be. Its a pity he was facilitated to get there by the people who possibly could have helped in the early days of his problems. He is more to be pitied as will end up alone as eventually anyone he touches realises the fool he is.

Wow this is worrying. Genuine question, is he ok?
Who cares

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oof, this is a mess. When someone alludes to suicide, (and reading between the lines that's what he is doing) I believe them. Clearly he isn't in a good place, he's been trolled to tit because of his behaviour and attitude but I can still have empathy for him. I'm not even going to be cynical about his motives, instead I'm going to bow out, this is just too close to the bone and if I'm honest disturbing.
Certainly not what I waste my precious time on the Internet for, I'm away to watch pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He needs to stop the FRIDAY 7PM, THE STORY WILL BE TOLD. Fair enough he has the country curious last week, but now?? His reaction to the solicitor is not very professional or positive, it’s obviously a cover up...

Reactions: 3
So this video in a nutshell is..

How to get everyone to hate you, and how to turn it into money..

So many contradictions in what he's saying, hes been trolling us all from day 1. Bulletproof my arse.. When hes angry he bleats on more about up the rise and positivity!
If the trolls didnt bother him, why reply to hundreds of messages and repost them on your story and feel the need to keep talking about them 😂 100% bothers him!
While he may think they are "jealous" get a grip.. Theres over 10,000 millionaires in northern ireland, many many more richer than our Andy, thry are trolling him because hes obnoxious!
People dont get jealous of rich people who are humble and decent peaople.
We hate the people who are rich but horrible people

Wonder if hes happy with his 100k now so many people think hes an absolute tit

He will never realise what hes doing is just ridiculous

So this video in a nutshell is..

How to get everyone to hate you, and how to turn it into money..

So many contradictions in what he's saying, hes been trolling us all from day 1. Bulletproof my arse.. When hes angry he bleats on more about up the rise and positivity!
If the trolls didnt bother him, why reply to hundreds of messages and repost them on your story and feel the need to keep talking about them 😂 100% bothers him!
While he may think they are "jealous" get a grip.. Theres over 10,000 millionaires in northern ireland, many many more richer than our Andy, thry are trolling him because hes obnoxious! He has brought on all the hate on purpose..
People dont get jealous of rich people who are humble and decent peaople.
We hate the people who are rich but horrible people

Wonder if hes happy with his 100k now so many people think hes an absolute tit

He will never realise what hes doing is just ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Trolling would be messaging him on social media and giving him tit. We discuss what he puts out for us to watch. Did he think after his stupid stunt everyone was going to think he’s amazing? The people licking his arse for a shoutout on his story need to give their heads a wobble. He’s bleeping deluded. He’s number one in Ireland, is that right? There’s people in his home town if you asked them did they know who he was they wouldn’t have a clue. Fuckin absolute plank of a lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The man is an absolute hypocrite. Going on about mental health now when he's pushed god knows how many people to their absolute limits.

He jumps on any bandwagon possible to stay relevant, and he really needs to read the room and realise there's a bleeping global pandemic. People are losing their jobs, losing their homes, can't feed themselves or their kids but constantly, Andy is going on about his "riches", his "cars", his "success".

He's no doubt reading on here flat out, so Hi Andy 👋 you need to wise up, not rise up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.