AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Irish125 oh I'm not saying i believed the Ritz thing- it was all part of the charade, that was painfully obvious!!šŸ˜‚ I knew it wasnt a 'business' trip.
He drove poor Jamie to the verge of a breakdown, and to the point where he left the country to get away from the toxic behaviour of Malone.

He's definitely bankrolled this documentary himself (I hope the film crew got paid up front!)

Lianne isn't really using him for content- i think it's more the case she couldn't ignore the whole hoo-ha surrounding it and thinks its hilarious.

He's definitely the king of bluffers- all fur coat no knickers!
No you're right, I'm being a little unfair to her. I do feel sorry for those he has used in his video, its clear they hadn't been asked for consent. As this is promotional material he could find himself in hot water. I imagine a cease and desist letter will be as far as it will go and that should do the trick. So I think he will have to remove the clips taken out of context, particularly Nicos. But even having to do that is feeding his ego.

Reactions: 3
Does itseimearslife boyfriend work for him? He had a photo up of two fella before I thought it was him? Strange tho she never mentions Andy and promotes other weight loss meals in the town ?

Reactions: 4
All the messages he's getting are just dickheads licking his arse in the hope of a shout out... pathetic!

Saying that, i got his page to promote my business page, while i slander him in this thread

now THATS MARKETING GENIUS.. thanks! šŸ¤£

If he has made a documentary, he has most likely bank rolled it himself (sad) and that's why he's asking people to pay to view it (even sadder)
Last week it was netflix this week its an independent production company, last week it was LA this week it was a marketing genius strategy.
Nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted. If there are influencers reading here, (especially wee Lianne) distance yourselves, don't try to monetise, I was wrong about that šŸ˜œ
Independent production company = a couple of you tube content creators.... judging by the standard of his latest videos which are shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The other half even said to me, after that tit show he would make a point of not eating the meals. (Thankfully we never have, like most people in lockdown we thankfully have more time to cook). Notice he's only sharing all the positive posts of people suckin his ass, thanking the haters but not actually showing what they are saying. Anddyyyyy, me and me big beefcake tits would absolutely love a shout-out xoxo
Considering it takes a 30% off discount code to tit them his ā€œmerketing geniusā€
Was seriously flawed, itā€™s sales he needs to concentrate on. Absolute dose of a man

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened between him and Jamie Murphy that was working alongside him? I remember Andy saying on Snapchat Jamie had family problems or something but doubt it. Jamie was loosing weight and doing well and got him a ā€œcompanyā€ car, just wondering as Jamie seems a good lad and never heard

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened between him and Jamie Murphy that was working alongside him? I remember Andy saying on Snapchat Jamie had family problems or something but doubt it. Jamie was loosing weight and doing well and got him a ā€œcompanyā€ car, just wondering as Jamie seems a good lad and never heard
He was drove to the brink of a breakdown by that narcissistic hole. He was basically turned onto a lap dog for tit money and got dogs abuse in the form of 'a laugh' (at Jamie's expense)
His family basically put him on a plane to Oz to get him away from Andy. He had done amazing losing all the weight and had started to gain a bit of confidence and Andy's constant wee digs about how he looked and what he ate were toxic.

Reactions: 6
He was drove to the brink of a breakdown by that narcissistic hole. He was basically turned onto a lap dog for tit money and got dogs abuse in the form of 'a laugh' (at Jamie's expense)
His family basically put him on a plane to Oz to get him away from Andy. He had done amazing losing all the weight and had started to gain a bit of confidence and Andy's constant wee digs about how he looked and what he ate were toxic.
An absolute prick, thank god he got away. Jamie is home now and seems to be in a lot better form, but the way he portrayed the whole thing was a bullyā€™s game, was actually awful to listen to.
See LMD is back on the bandwagon on her 30% off..sheā€™s another hole lol

Does itseimearslife boyfriend work for him? He had a photo up of two fella before I thought it was him? Strange tho she never mentions Andy and promotes other weight loss meals in the town ?
Whose itā€™s Eimearā€™s life?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh my god that is awful. Jamie seems like such a genuine fella so sad that Andy basically emotionally abused him. But Iā€™m sure he is doing better without him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't be much nutritional value in Andy's shite meals for a pregnant woman! You think LMD would have more sense advertising that crap.

Reactions: 5
Can't be much nutritional value in Andy's shite meals for a pregnant woman! You think LMD would have more sense advertising that crap.
Legally the nutritional information has to be accurate. The meals are generally 'healthy' (high protein with a carb side) so as much of a head as he is, the meals won't 'harm' anyone- even pregnant woman.

Reactions: 3
Holy duck. If anyone here has Andy's address can you please send him A buckin' Thesaurus because all he says is "big big big".
I've also noticed he talks to his audience like we are his therapists "I feel good I feel great". Andy needs to realise we are in a PANDEMIC and the majoriy of is are at our witts end and can barely get out of our leggings so why are you dickied up as if you're meeting the pope you narcissistic knob jockey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy duck. If anyone here has Andy's address can you please send him A buckin' Thesaurus because all he says is "big big big".
I've also noticed he talks to his audience like we are his therapists "I feel good I feel great". Andy needs to realise we are in a PANDEMIC and the majoriy of is are at our witts end and can barely get out of our leggings so why are you dickied up as if you're meeting the pope you narcissistic knob jockey.
Generally when someone is so keen to tell people how fantastic and great he is feeling constantly, the opposite is normally true. Iā€™ve just recently discovered this guy, he canā€™t be real surely? Is this a joke? What a complete arse. Whatā€™s with the wanky quotes written on the walls?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.