AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The norn iron influencers who didn't call him out are nothing more than enablers in this saga. I've no doubt Andy will rise, people like him always do.
Depressing.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh my god!! Like I am CRINGING!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

ok I’ve been rumbled, so I’ll make up some shite about a tv crew following me, and I’ll cobble together stories all week of people talking about me but yet not show even one piece of footage from this so called documentary. Like not one shot!! I am roaring at him. No one in their right mind is gonna buy this absolute tripe.
That is the thing though... they bloody well will, all them dicky influencers will be talking about it and all their followers will jump on the bandwagon

and his "marketing" has just been about creating a frenzy to capture attention, that "marketing genius" will indeed work...

The best we can hope for is people recording it and it getting sent around for free to kill his sales.

But i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in psychiatric ward or a coffin tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nearly sure the whole, 'the story will be told', is a pure rip off from the mcgregor documentary when he rewatches his fight against Aldo.

Andy just mimicks him from these quotes to the fake laugh lol

Reactions: 6
That is the thing though... they bloody well will, all them dicky influencers will be talking about it and all their followers will jump on the bandwagon

and his "marketing" has just been about creating a frenzy to capture attention, that "marketing genius" will indeed work...

The best we can hope for is people recording it and it getting sent around for free to kill his sales.

But i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in psychiatric ward or a coffin tbh
100% he's going to come to a bad end, he's involved with one of the most ruthless men in newry, the same one that got another man to cut the throat of someone who owed him money, walking a tightrope so he is!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
100% he's going to come to a bad end, he's involved with one of the most ruthless men in newry, the same one that got another man to cut the throat of someone who owed him money, walking a tightrope so he is!
What's all this? I've seen it mentioned here thats he is involved in criminality is this common knowledge?
I wonder if the influencers involved in his promotion were asked their consent and if they know these rumours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's all this? I've seen it mentioned here thats he involved in criminality is this common knowledge?
I wonder if the influencers involved in his promotion were asked their consent and if they know these rumours.
Criminality doesn't even begin to describe it, he is "cleaning money" thats how he made his money at the start, ill leave it at that before I'm buried in to woods too 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but who are the 4000 craaaaaaaaychurs who have preordered this steaming pile of shite?
I worry for them, I really do 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but who are the 4000 craaaaaaaaychurs who have preordered this steaming pile of shite?
I worry for them, I really do 🤣
I think it’s rubbish, he can probably changes the numbers himself

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Nico's insta story? Legal letter with demands because Andy edited the clip of Nico mocking the la scandal to make it look like he was promoting his business

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nico looks like he's been bawling all evening, I'm not sure there is much he can do about Andy lifting content from the public domain, especially when he publicly commented first. Andy had the right to reply. They're all a bunch of self obsessed attention seekers. Do they really need to do any of this to sell a few microwave meals or serve coffee to go??
Tarred by association, they'd be best ignoring him from here on in. The whole thing gives me the ick.

Reactions: 10
There is no way 4000 idiots have pre-ordered something that is just going to be one long advert for a fuckin gym that ships microwave meals to shops! I refuse to believe people are that bleeping stupid.
I wouldn't even piss on him if he was allergic to piss, nevermind give him 6 of my hard earned pound coins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He would actually turn your stomach “well folks” 😫 he looks out of it in that new video of him in the lambo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Up the Rise ...... Rise of what ???
your Demise ....
Your D&G trainer collection 😂😂😂😂
Your Gucci delivery
Being a 🛎 🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.